As zaborot bureaucrat. Instructions

Inside the sample application in any organization in which you feel you are not welcome. And that, as you expect, deals with your personal data. 90 levels of bureaucracy such a piece of paper, of course, not zaddosit but heartburn and rust taste in the mouth some of our comrades can be guaranteed.

Who - from whom (name, address, blablabla).

Request.

In accordance with paragraphs 1 and 7 of Article 14, Articles 16, 18.1 and 19, Paragraph 1 of Article 18 of the Federal Law №152-FZ dated 27 July 2006 "On personal data" please provide information concerning the processing of personal data, including :

1. the confirmation of the processing of personal data;
2. indication of the points of the local normative act (contract position), according to which I was given consent to the automated processing of personal data;
3. The list of personal data information systems, in which the automated processing of personal data;
4. The legal basis of the processing of personal data in each information system of personal data which are processed my personal dan-WIDE;
5. The purpose of the processing of personal data in each information system of personal data which are processed my personal data;
6. Are my methods of processing of personal data in each informa-tional system of personal data which are processed my personal data;
7. data on persons (with the exception of employees of the operator), who have access to my personal information or that may be disclosed personal data on the basis of a contract with the operator, or on the basis of federal law;
8. The list of my personal data being processed in each information system of personal data which are processed my personal data;
9. The source of my personal data in each information system of personal data which are processed my personal data;
10. The terms of processing of my personal data;
11. The shelf life of my personal data;
12. The procedure for me, as a personal data subject whose personal data are processed in your information systems of personal data, the rights provided for by the Federal Law №152-FZ dated 27 July 2006 "On personal data»;
13. Information on the implementation or the alleged cross-border transfer of personal data;
14. The name or surname, name and address of the person carrying out the processing of personal data on behalf of the operator, or if the processing is entrusted to the person charged;
15. The list of actions (operations) with my personal data, which will be made by a person engaged in the processing of personal data as defined in the instruction of the operator;
16. The finding of a duty person performing the processing of personal data as defined in the instruction of the operator of confidentiality of personal data;
17. The list referred to in the order of the operator requirements for the protection of personal data processed in accordance with Article 19 of the Federal Law №152-FZ dated 27 July 2006 "On personal data»;
18. confirm the exclusively automated processing of personal data in each information system of personal data which are processed my personal data;
19. specify details of my consent in writing to the decision giving rise to the legal consequences in relation to me as the subject of personal data or otherwise affecting my rights and legitimate interests, based solely on automated processing of personal data or details of a federal law that provides for such treatment and that establish measures to ensure respect for the rights and legitimate interests of the data subject when such processing;
20. If the decision involves legal consequences in relation to me as the subject of personal data or otherwise affecting my rights and legitimate interests, based solely on automated processing of personal data please explain how the decision based solely on automated processing of personal data and possible legal consequences of such a decision;
21. The composition and the list of measures that are necessary and sufficient to ensure that the obligations stipulated by the Federal Law №152-FZ dated 27 July 2006 "On personal data»;
22. The list of the legal measures to ensure the security of personal data in accordance with Article 19 of the Federal Law №152-FZ dated 27 July 2006 "On the Persian-tional data»;
23. The list of organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data in accordance with Article 19 of the Federal Law №152-FZ dated 27 July 2006 "On personal data»;
24. The list of technical measures to ensure the security of personal data in accordance with Article 19 of the Federal Law №152-FZ dated 27 July 2006 "On the trans-Personal Data»;
25. The details of the document, which determines the threat of personal data security at their processing within the information systems of personal data;
26. The details of the documents supporting the application passed in the prescribed manner the conformity assessment procedure means of information protection;
27. The details of the documents confirming the assessment of the effectiveness of measures taken to ensure the security of personal data in information systems of personal data;
28. confirmation of the accounting machine carriers of personal data;
29. The procedure for the detection of unauthorized access to personal data and taking action upon detection of such facts, as well as details of the document that establishes such a procedure;
30. The procedure for establishing the rules of access to personal data processed in the information systems of personal data, and to ensure the registration and accounting of all acts done with my personal data in the information systems of personal data, as well as details of the document that establishes such a procedure;
31. The operator of a certain level of security of personal data (class of information systems of personal data), as well as the class used for the encryption of personal data of cryptographic protection of information;
32. The results of the internal control and (or) compliance audit of personal data processing Federal zakonu№152-FZ dated 27 July 2006 "On Personal Data" and adopted in accordance with it normative legal acts, the requirements for personal data protection policy in relation to the operator processing of personal data, a local operator acts;
33. The assessment of the harm that can be caused to me as the subject of personal data in case of violation of the Federal zakona№152-FZ dated 27 July 2006 "On personal data" ratio specified by the operator and damage to measures aimed at ensuring compliance with obligations provided Federal zakonom№152-FZ dated 27 July 2006 "On personal data»;
34. The ratio of said damage and measures taken by the operator to ensure the performance of the duties stipulated by the Federal zakonom№152-FZ dated 27 July 2006 "On personal data»;
35. confirmation of the operator familiarize employees directly involved in the processing of my personal data with the provisions of the Russian legislation on personal data and (or) the training of these workers;
36. confirmation of the operator familiarize employees directly involved in the processing of personal data, the requirements of the protection of personal data;
37. confirmation of the operator familiarize employees directly involved in the processing of my personal data with the documents governing the policy statement in regard to the processing of personal data, local acts on the processing of personal data;
38. The place of publication or provision of unlimited access to policy documents of the operator in relation to the processing of personal data to information about ongoing requirements for personal data protection.

In accordance with paragraph 2 of Article 14 of the Federal Law №152-FZ dated 27 July 2006 "On personal data" please provide the requested information in writing and delivered to the address of residence by the Russian Post.
I recall that Paragraph 1 of Article 20 of the Federal Law №152-FZ dated 27 July 2006 "On personal data" on the operator shall be required to provide the information requested within thirty days from the date of receipt of the request.
In case of refusal to provide information on the availability of personal data on the subject of personal data when prompted by the operator is obliged to give him a written reasoned response that contains a reference to the provision of part 8 of Article 14 of the Federal Law №152-FZ dated 27 July 2006 "On the personal data "or other federal law, which is the basis for the refusal, within a period not exceeding thirty days from the date of receipt of the request.
In accordance with Articles 17 and 24 of the Federal Law №152-FZ dated 27 July 2006 "On Personal Data" reserve the right to appeal against the acts or omissions of the operator to the authorized body to protect human subjects of personal data or in the courts, including and for damages, and (or) compensation for non-pecuniary damage.

Date Signature

© kolxoznik

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting