Children are all waiting for the New Year. They sincerely believe that this night could happen any miracles. Adults sensitive to these children's feelings and help in every way to happen to some magic.
< Website I have found 5 festive dessert for your children that will help make New Year's Eve even more fabulous.
1. Cake "Fawn Rudolph» h3> biscuits flavored cocoa - 30. soft cream cheese - 250 g confectionary glaze - 250 g cookie-pretzels for horns red M & M`s nose white candy for the eyes edible marker for pupil Instructions for preparation :
1. Put the biscuits in a food processor and grind it into crumbs. Add the cream cheese and mix to combine. I should get a mixture of dough consistency.
2. Divide into portions with measuring tablespoon and roll balls. Put them on a baking sheet with parchment paper for baking.
3. Take the pretzels and break them into a form resembling antlers. Plug the top of the balls. Place in the refrigerator overnight.
4. Melt the confectionery coating according to package directions. Gently lower the balls in icing. Then return them back in the pan.
5. By the time you finish the last ball, the first must have solidified and be ready for decorating. Attach using the remaining glaze the eyes and nose. Let harden completely, and you can bring to the table!
2. Meringues «Christmas trees» h3> egg whites, room temperature - 4 pieces. sugar - 1 cup a pinch of cream of tartar almond extract - 1/8 h . l. green food coloring multicolored sugar for sprinkling FOOD figure "star» icing to taste Instructions for the preparation of:
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Place the egg whites, sugar and cream of tartar in a bowl of a mixer. Place the cup in a water bath. Vigorously whisk the mixture until sugar is dissolved, it was not visible sugar crystals. Remove from heat and whisk with the extract.
2. Whisk the egg whites with a mixer at medium speed until they become bright white, but still remain liquid. Add food coloring, and continue beating until stable peaks.
3. Place the mixture into pastry syringe with a tip "star". Squeeze future meringue on a baking sheet with parchment paper for baking or silicone mat. Each meringue made size 2, 5 cm wide, 5 cm in height and leave at 2, 5 cm between the meringue on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with colored sugar.
4. Cook in the oven for 2 hours. Then open the oven and hold there meringues another 2 hours.
5. At the top of the firs place the star using smear glaze. You can bring to the table!
3. Sugar Cookies "Santa» h3> round sugar cookies - 12 pcs. vanilla icing - 450g white candy for the eyes - 24 pcs. red small sweets Nose - 12 pcs. red sugar for decoration sweetened coconut - 50 g small pieces of marshmallow - 12 pcs. edible marker Instructions for the preparation of:
1. Using a small knife or toothpick oiled confectionery glaze, attach 2 candy for the eyes and nose on top of the cookie. Marker draw pupils.
2. Spread 1/3 confectionery glaze the top of pastry.
3. Carefully pour sugar on red glaze, leaving the bottom of the thin white stripes.
4. Spread 1/3 confectionery glaze the bottom of the cookie.
5. Pour in the coconut icing.
6. Attach small pieces of marshmallow on top of the cookie.
7. Draw a smiley Santa with the help of an edible marker.
4. Cookies with a surprise h3> 4 cups of flour and 25 flour for flouring the work area 3/4 ch. l. salt 3/4 ch. l. baking powder 1 cup butter 1, 5 cups of sugar 2 large eggs 1, 5 hours. l. vanilla sugar 1 h. liter. almond extract 1 cup vanilla confectionery coating blue dye little candies, raisins or nuts for filling Instructions for the preparation of:
1. Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
2. Beat the butter and sugar until light cream. Add the eggs, vanilla sugar and almond extract. Good mix all.
3. Add the dry ingredients and stir.
4. Roll out the dough using a special form of "house" cut biscuits. Then, using a special cutter or knife, cut a small window in the center of the house at 1/3 of the total number of cookies.
5. Cool the cookies for 30 minutes.
6. Preheat oven to 220 degrees.
7. Bake one baking cookies for 12-16 minutes, until edges are brown.
8. Give the liver to cool down.
9. Add the vanilla frosting food coloring. Fill the syringe sweet glaze.
10. Decorate with frosting cookies without windows. Make 2 strips at the top and at the bottom and in the middle - one of the four Hebrew letters. Allow the glaze to harden for 15 minutes.
11. Put on a baking cookies without window. On cookies with icing window paint pinstripe, press cookie icing down to the half of biscuits without window.
12. Fill the box with small candies, nuts or raisins. Draw a thin strip around the window. Put on top of the pastry without window with decor.
13. Leave the cookies at room temperature 30 minutes before serving so that all the layers of cookies glued together. The finished cookies can be stored in an airtight container 5 days.
5. Edible pipes for the party h3> 12 sweet cones (ice cream) 600 g melted white chocolate (cocoa butter), or confectionery coating or chocolates multicolored sugar white chocolate for the simulation (you can use 150 grams of white sweet) Special equipment:
a tall glass (slightly wider than the horn) bullet for simulation of chocolate Instructions for the preparation of:
Pour the melted white chocolate or melted confectionery coating or melted candy in a tall glass. Hold the edge of the horn and lower deep into the glass. Cover the entire horn white chocolate, except the tip. Remove the horn from a glass and wait until the excess chocolate to drain. Use a spatula or spoon to get to the end of the horn. While the chocolate is soft, sprinkle the whole horn colored sugar. If you want to, you can inside. Place the ready-made horns in white chocolate and colored sugar in the fridge, and white sweet - in the freezer for 10 minutes, until the chocolate is not sweet zastynut. Make the last part of our pipes - a tube of white chocolate or sweets.
Divide the sweet 12 small pieces and make sausages length of 2-3 cm. Insert a stick to modeling chocolate sausage and make a hole. Twist wand as long as the hole will not be sufficient for the horn. Remove the stick and put sausage on the horn before sprinkling of sugar. If necessary, adjust the shape of the sweet rolls. Keep your tube for the party in an airtight container. So they can be stored up to 1 month. They will make your New Year's party unforgettable!
6 delicious Christmas desserts
A simple recipe for delicious Italian dessert "Tiramisu»