"Twister" — technology instant neutralization of injuries from the past

It is a fact that past events have shaped your personality affect how you are at the moment. But the fact that they continue to contribute to your limitations and restrict your freedom every day. And this will continue until the subconscious is the energy charge that is associated with the past.

As for the past, "unsorted" episodes usually consist of many negative situations with parents, family relationships, school, College, military, work and so on. All unparsed events impact on life, because they represent some charge in the subconscious.

Unsorted the past, first and foremost, affects your emotional background. If you look at a simplified classical scale of emotions (death, apathy, grief, fear, pride, neutrality, acceptance, love, joy and peace) - the majority of people, as statistics show, is below the level of fear.

Emotional background is the emotion which you experience most often within 24 hours. The fact that your past has a significant impact on the emotional background, so one neutralization gives you the freedom to move up the scale of emotions.

Also, the past has a significant impact on your self-esteem. And while the past influences the self-image — it by definition can not be raised to a high level. There are always some events from the past with whom you identificeres.

And even if you do remember once in 5 years or not remembered very, very long time — they are there. And they take part of your attention during each decision.

Every time you need to take any action, your self-esteem associated with past events and changes in accordance with them. And since the average person in the past a lot of events, which injured their self-esteem — thanks conveyed past the self-esteem of many people is under threat.

Finally, unparsed past has a significant influence on your attention.

On the attention to things that you do daily. If the perfect working condition to be "here and now", to work on one thing and completely to give yourself to it, "be in the flow" — that every loaded event from the past takes part of your attention.

It will result in losing the ability to concentrate, the person becomes distracted. And confusion, in turn, generates a bunch of other problems: anxiety, chronic fatigue and so on.

All of this is true: the charge in the past of a person severely limits his day-to-day. The good news is that to take past in the archive is very simple and is very to do.

With the help of technology slavinskogo it is possible to take the vast majority of events from the past to the archive a few days of hard work.

Zivorad Slavinsky invented a very simple technique called "the method of instant neutralizing traumas and shocks from the past", one word "Twister".

This method works not only with traumatic and terrifying episodes of the past, associated with death, rape and accidents, but also allows for a minute to remove the charge from any past episode.

Example: my very good friend had a fight with a girl and within a few hours while we toured the city by car, told me how bad he is that they quarreled and parted. When we had a few minutes before, I showed a "Twister".

— "Remember the episode when you had a fight. What do you know?"
"I feel a terrible HATRED!"
— "Please check out that same hatred on a 10-point scale?"
— "Eleven!!!"

Fifteen minutes later, after he has fulfilled the "Twister", I was asked to assess the hatred from that episode again. With round eyes he said, "She didn't just disappear?!". He once again praised the hate on a 10-point scale. Was a solid zero.

Thus, the Twister, if properly performed, allows for a minute and a half to fully discharge episode such that it is possible to tell safely as an ordinary neutral event.

The cleaners last

When you learn how to do the Twister, you will be able to take key events from the past to the archive literally for 1-2-3 days. Time depends on how hard you work.

You need to take a pen and paper and write down all the episodes from the past, in which there is some negativity. In order to effectively accomplish this task, I recommend:

• to break all your past years

• to recall all the events that happened to you each particular year. It makes sense also to write down all the people with whom you talked in that year, and all the places you've visited.

People and places will help you to quickly recall the major events of your life.

Someone is easier to write events and immediately discharged, others on the contrary — first, create a long list, then it to work.

Be prepared for the fact that one day you will hardly remember all the important events from the past. Therefore, I recommend to keep the list at hand: as you begin to dive into the past, the events and episodes during the day they will emerge in your memory.

I think you can remember 100 significant events. And if you spend fifteen minutes cleaning each event — it will be about three hours of pure work time. Given the breaks, you will be able to finish the job in 2-3 days.

Despite the fact that Twister is an absurd simple technique, elimination of a charge from the past with her help, perhaps the most important step to eliminate personal limitations.

An important detail — after you neutralize the event from the past, I recommend using the "whirlings"to defuse the images of all the important people of this event and the images of the places associated with him. This will allow you to get rid of unnecessary emotional bindings.

Positive

"Twister" may eliminate not only negative events, but positive, so I do not recommend to eliminate all the positive events from the past (or rather, I would recommend — but only advanced).

In fact, the positive may contribute to the existence of the problem. So, if you feel that some positive event prevents you from living (the present may seem unpleasant in comparison with highly positive event from the past) that this positive episode I also recommend "surrender to the archive."

A classic example of "unrequited love". Man clings and refuses to let go of a pleasant feeling of love, but as a result suffers. If for a few minutes to defuse the events associated with the "hapless love", the person receives freedom from emotional attachment to another person, and his emotional background is greatly improved.

Let me give you another vivid example from the experience of slavinskiy: a customer had a problem — gambling. He played on the slot machines, spending all my time and money and could not stop. During a conversation with Slavinskis it turned out that a few years ago a client took a really positive event: his friend won tens of thousands of dollars in vending machines.

At the moment the client has submitted that now the whole world at his feet, standing only to hit the jackpot. This is the most positive charge of episode in the past was the reason for the gambling. After they emptied a positive out of the event — the problem is gone. The client went to the arcade one last time and realized that the machines he no longer needed.

published

Author: Valery Onopriyenko

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: psychologytoday.ru/public/krutilka-metod-mgnovennoy-neytralizatsii-travm-i-shokov-iz-proshlogo/

Tags

See also

New and interesting