They took the car after the accident.

Ulan udenets faced with lawlessness on the road. In the best tradition of the bandit of time after the accident Alexey Rusin unknown car and seized documents. Buryat police refused to investigate the matter.

June 17 late evening Alexey Rusin was moving in his car down the street towards Limonov theater in October. A young man was driving on the main road. From the courtyard of the restaurant "Golden Crown" at this time he traveled "Toyota -Vindom" with a certain Vitaly behind the wheel. The car of the near band decided to skip it. The footage of the DVR can be seen that Rusin, moving along the far lane, warns "Windom" signal. However, the continued movement and collision could not be avoided.

Watch 10 minutes
[next]

They took the car

Driver "Vindoma" Vitaly immediately began to call someone, in the end a couple of minutes at the scene appeared a dozen aggressive young people, and then began to drive the machine.

- They came very quickly, I am sure that this company was walking in the "Golden Crown", all were excited, maybe the influence of alcohol, - says Alexei. - They immediately started screaming that I was the culprit of the accident, and I have to pay for the repair of the second car. I offered to call the traffic police and allow them to identify the guilty party. What do young people do not agree, they forced me, taking advantage of their numerical advantage and threats, give them car and documents.

There profanity.

As a result, the car was on Alexei unknown private parking. Vitali, the driver "Vindoma" said Alex can pick up a car, pay back the money when, in fact illegally took another person's property as collateral.

The same evening, late at night, when the bandits left, Alex caused a traffic police drew up a report of an accident in which it was stated that the second party fled the scene.

- Later, the police, we went to the parking lot to pick up the car - says Aleksey.- staff car photographed, described, recorded in detail all the damage. Since the keys were with the kidnappers, had to call tow truck and a crane to load the car. The total loss "by eye" can be defined in 50-60 thousand plus the signaling and keys, it's still 10-15 thousand.

On the same night, towards morning, the young man wrote a statement to the police for action to the driver 'Vindoma. " Number of car he did not remember, was only a cell phone, on which they had to keep in touch.

Nobody cares

The next day, Alex called and offered to meet Vitali, but postponed the meeting. This has happened several times. When still vot meeting was about to take place, Alex called his precinct, but the young man to go on the "arrow" refused, saying that he had no time, and this should be done "part of the duty." In the "duty of the" in turn sent to the traffic police and traffic inspectors kicked back.

- It was seven o'clock, - says Alexei, - my brother and I went to the prosecutor's office, but have returned to their homes. I had to go to one, turning the recorder on your mobile phone.

"Arrow" ended essentially nothing. The second side of the conflict insisted that Alex took in the-first statement from the police, and secondly, to pay for repairs machines. Young people are gone, but Alex remembered the number of the car Vitaly.

- It is our Buryat state rooms, but the traffic police said that these do not exist - surprised Alex.

The cell phone number on which Alexei and Vitaly talk, too, in a strange way began to belong to the ghost, because so far the police have not been able to make a simple request to the cellular company and identify its owner. But this is not even Simca off.

Crime was not

Surreal conclusion of this case was the refusal to institute criminal proceedings due to lack of evidence.

The decision of the Ministry of Interior of the Republic of Belarus signed by the deputy head of OP №1 Police Major Mezhenina said:

"Set the owner of the car was not possible. In this incident sent a request to the traffic police to determine the owner of the car, it was also made calls to a specified cell phone number. for which there is no answer. The term of consideration of the material is limited. Based on the foregoing and guided by art. 148, item 24 hours 1 n2 Code of Criminal Procedure, decided to open a criminal case denied for lack of evidence. "

Taken here gazeta-n1.ru/blogs/Eugene_Baltatarova/16831/

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting