Freak driving a black Land Rover «Lawlessness"

Perm motorists appeared concerned about the presence on the roads of a certain "bespredelschik" on a black Land Rover Range Rover, fully tinted, travels without state numbers and thus grossly violating traffic rules. »Range Rover without numbers - got already to break" - that is the headline topic in the city topikstarter forum.

Initiating Permyak supported by other forum users. In a few days the debate turned into a "summary", where Permian motorists indicate in which areas of the city saw this car and what items had violated the traffic rules "bespredelschik." Reviews of AutoCAD are many, and not only at the city forum. The network VKontakte also found witnesses dangerous driver behavior Land Rover.

There will be 3 videos and 1 photo, a lot of letters

«Merge onto Milchakova with Karpinski, and there were traffic police. This inadequate as 20 km / h drove. How to get them right on red, on an opposite and under a hundred "- wrote an eyewitness behavior of AutoCAD." I saw him today at 7 pm on the highway Cosmonauts - br.Ignatovyh flying on a red light on the highway in the direction of the city, when it moved br.Ignatovyh machines, creating almost an emergency situation. Scary !!! "- fears Permian.»

In the evening drive on Kuibyshev towards merganser rushes with a roar weaving between cars "- describes the" bespredelschik "another perm Internet user. And some who saw it saw inappropriate behavior in the last year: "Last summer, watched as he drove across the lawn, circling the cork at the intersection of the Revolution and Gagarin Boulevard" - says a reader group VKontakte.

"Where is he? Who is he? Page in social networks? Infuriates padlyuka "- outraged by vvvvvvvv at the city forum Teron.ru. And there are reasons for the disturbances.

Haski:
Oh ... an hour ago I saw this handsome, unlikely in the city a lot of these. From the dam Stakhanov-G.Hasana Chkalov on the side of the Tower of death he played checkers, running a red traffic light, two, one pedestrian.

n8kola:
Yesterday saw the inadequate moved down the street Soldatov. 500 m. 2 times unnecessarily Zhoga on an opposite, despite the fact that there are 2 lanes in each direction. In one of these maneuvers almost caught in the side turn left Kalina. IMHO totally inadequate and, unfortunately, sooner or later, someone will suffer from his actions. I doubt that this steep drove the courage to answer, and not to fall down.

TurboMax:
I often see it on the Kuibyshev, always circles on an opposite to red, with even when there is no cork. Well zapadlo him with us mortals stand 20sec., And wait zelёnogo.Skorey have already found its w \ b pole, but rather an abyss, that certainly.

Metall !:
On the boulevard of Gagarin I saw him a couple of days ago, ran a red on an opposite at the intersection with the student.

opossum_77:
Repeatedly I saw that the PP Kuibyshev about 17-17.30 cork flew on an opposite side to the center, driving in the direction of flow of mergansers blinked distant light. I especially did not want to turn off, holding this pepelats. Too bad the movie on the recorder jammed, never thought that they would discuss his habits. Behind the wheel of a kid of 25 years, like the Slavs, although in toning not tell much. Well stood-stood, he turned tail, climbed to stand in a traffic jam.

"Bespredelschik" repeatedly seen many. His behavior on the road is equally dangerous for motorists and pedestrians.

Jack Sparrow:
Today it is 12 hours on pr.Parkovy Kosmodenyanskoy turned red, while clearly across the stream! Behind the wheel of a young Slavic appearance and glasses.

2denis:
Give the address is already fool, a couple of days ago saw him at the intersection Komprosa-Timiryazeva ghoul who has a little flock of beautiful girls is not taken down, I went under the red course.

Roger Kint:
A week ago, the same (I can not say with absolute certainty that this), I nearly knocked at the intersection of Catherine and Star newspaper, was crossing the road to green, he popped up from the bottom at a speed of at 70-80 and wrapped Catherine, dodged a miracle, but hit by a diplomat from the machine arrived, Rider did not even stop. A few days lower back ached from the shock of muscle contraction.

Among the "favorite" of violations of AutoCAD: running a red, overtaking the oncoming traffic lane, speeding, did not turn out the rotary number, and complete disregard for pedestrians on the road. Numerous testimonies show and places of the city, through which runs the most frequent routes "bespredelschik" - the street from the Kuibyshev-on Krokhaleva m to the city center, The park district, the business center of Perm. In addition, the Permian repeatedly observed and a second similar car: black, fully tinted, without state numbers other Land Rover models - Range Rover Sport. The behavior of the driver of the second car was very similar.

According to data obtained from reliable sources, at the wheel "wild» Land Rover Range Rover is a young Permyak, entrepreneur middling, besides regularly take drugs. Hence the inappropriate behavior. "He does not give its own report actions».

The regional management of traffic police, which we have addressed with the question "Is it possible to remove from public roads inadequate driver?", We were told that the driver for a long time it is known: against him neodkratno applied administrative sanctions for violations of traffic rules.

Orientation of the worst offenders of traffic rules and driving addicts have everyone dress DPS. Another thing - the absence of the offending car state numbers. He thus avoids commit violations through video monitoring system, and any video (even with DVR) can be evidence of traffic violations in court only if the visible state license plate of the car.

How is it possible to apprehend and punish the AutoCAD? Employees of traffic police units are now in compliance with the current legislation of Russia granted the authority to attract drivers to administrative responsibility when driving with the "tinted windows" without state numbers, but clearly defined cases. Full tinting car is a violation of the Code of Administrative Offences 12.5 approx. 1 and is punishable by a fine of 500 rubles, or by a fine with the removal of state numbers, if the offender does not want to take toning. And what if there is no license plate? If the car is simply not registered, the owner receives a penalty of 300 to 800 rubles for violating the rules of registration of the vehicle 12.1 Part 1. And, in the case where the car is registered, and the registration number removed / hidden / lost driving license is withdrawn, the case goes to court where the judge makes a fine or imprisonment in 5000 / at a period of 1 to 3 months.

Good magician:
It does not draw on the basis of the video, as it is without numbers. They therefore do not put them.
Already a few facts willful violation of this bastard, and it is only in this thread! How many pedestrians and drivers, this time to prevent the nit on the road, I can not even imagine. I think half the city will clap their hands and shout "Hurrah!", If he umotala into a pillar.

Kukuruzer:
According to the law - it is useless, because a) does not offer video, b) is not able to identify the driver who is driving the vehicle at the time of the offense ...

Hold AutoCAD, rebelled by their behavior Permian motorists, it is not easy. As you can see, it is not even known in the Permian issue of the lack of orders traffic police, and especially the Russian legislation: in the systematic violation of traffic rules to detain and send the offender into custody does not work.

It is worth noting that some Permian witnessed not only dangerous behavior "wild» Land Rover, but his free intercourse with DPS.

Farshmata:
The case ended the arrival of the 2nd Range Rover`a where a man got out and sat in the car to the cops. After 10 minutes, he came out and gave the docks 1st Range Rover`u. And happily parted. Behind the wheel of the first range was a young man of 25.

"They are afraid of their DPSnikov brake. Threaten immediately family, children. That's when both states be allowed to shoot to kill without consequences, that's when begin to respect the laws and regulations of many types hamovatye "- said one of the readers of the" My city - Perm ».

Kukuruzer:
Well, who's competent? Let the head of the traffic police will write a letter that some hell with mountains, imagines himself Batman and get up on his way chortishto. I am confident that Oleg interested in this. And once there keyboard going to burn cars and led face to beat.

As it became known, several complaints about inappropriate behavior "bespredelschik" in recent days in the Regional Directorate of Traffic Police has already received. On "free communication" can only say the following: If you witness inactivity attire DPS or the fact of bribery of an employee, note the number of the patrol car and inform about it in social networks, and in the "Receive calls" online gibdd.perm.ru. Title comes to leadership within a few hours, check. After that will be assigned to a service check and the decision to further service or dismissal of specific employees.

In one day, "bespredelschik" no catch. Russian legislation does not allow it to detain and punish the "wholesale" for all gross violations of traffic rules. Troubled motorists can only hope that he will fall AutoCAD for another dangerous maneuver or intoxicated. Many Internet users believe that to stop this "bespredelschik" can only a traffic accident, he and his actions trigger sooner or later. In this case, it is recommended to act in accordance with the instructions "How to apprehend the culprit accident without breaking the law».

04.Krome of every patrol car traffic police is "orientation" for each driver who regularly drives the car intoxicated. It is known that such citizens can easily get behind the wheel even when driving ban.

source

Latest photos, Thank you for not broken POST

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting