I cook juicy and fragrant lasagna, I do not buy meat, I make everything from squash

Seasonal foods are the most delicious. Do you like zucchini? From them you can prepare juicy stew, delicious pancakes and even lasagna without meat. Today I offer you a recipe that does not require special skills in the culinary arts. At the same time, the dish turns out to be fragrant and festive. Today you will learn how to make a casserole of zucchini in the oven a lasagna.

The whole beauty is that there are no extra carbohydrates in the form of pasta in the dish, there is no meat there yet. But do not let this fact scare you, because squash lasagna tastes very similar to the real one. It's all about cooking and special sauce. The ingredients are the simplest: cream, some cheese, squash and spices. Are you ready for a culinary masterpiece? Squash lasagna is prepared easier than the well-known “Ratatua”. Be sure to appreciate the taste and write in the comments what you think about this dish. Let's start cooking!

The ingredients
  • 3 zucchini
  • 5 teeth. Garlic
  • 100g hard cheese
  • 80ml cream
  • 50g tomato paste
  • 50g vegetable oil
  • salt
  • peppery

Preparation
  1. Cut zucchini with large circles 2.5 cm thick. Heat the vegetable oil in a pan and roast the zucchini on it to a golden crust on both sides on a medium heat.
  2. While the zucchini are roasting, make the sauce. Grate on a fine grater any hard cheese. Add salt and black ground pepper, you can also add smoked paprika.

3. Mix the cheese with cream and tomato paste. Put the garlic through the press and add to the sauce.
  4. Remove the zucchini from the fire and put them in a baking mould. It is best to use a ceramic or glass form so that the casserole does not stick to the walls.

5. Pour zucchini with sauce and set to baked in the oven heated to 200 degrees for 10 minutes. In convection mode, the casserole is prepared even faster. Serve a casserole of hot, pleasant appetite.

The finished casserole is covered with an appetizing crispy crust. If you do not like the crust, you can cover the shape with foil, then the cheese will melt and be viscous. This casserole can be made vegetarian if you do not eat dairy products either. Use vegetable milk instead of cream and add nutritional yeast to resemble the taste of hard cheese. And if you like lasagna, then just add mince to it, then the baking time will need to be increased to 30 minutes for the meat to have time to cook.

To casserole was tasty, it is better to choose young zucchini or remove seeds from the old so that they do not spoil the taste of the dish. A more juicy dish can be made if you add red sweet pepper and roasted onions to it.

Lasagne with mince can be prepared so that it even visually resembles the original dish. Instead of pasta, use sliced along the zucchini and move them in layers alternately with minced meat. Then pour the whole thing with sauce and bake in the oven heated to 200 degrees for 30 minutes. Which version of lasagna do you like better?

Tags

See also

New and interesting