At the market met a friend, the same fan of early zucchini, wrote a great recipe with her words.

If you're a fan like me, zucchiniI highly recommend making this snack. Young zucchini, baked with cheese, are crispy and at the same time juicy. They come out much cooler than fried zucchini or zucchini in the beaker, and they are prepared easier and faster.

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions zucchini with cheese and spices. Appetite, very tasty and without excess vegetable oil!

Zucchini baked with cheese Ingredients
  • 3 young zucchini
  • 5-7 teeth. garlic
  • 70-100g cheese
  • 2 tbsp Provence herbs
  • 2 eggs
  • breadcrumb
  • salt, pepper to taste
  • vegetable-oil

Preparation
  1. Wash your zucchini and dry it. Cut the tips on both sides and cut into thick circles about 1 centimeter thick.

2. Sliced zucchini put in a deep container and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Stir well so that the vegetable lets juice. Give me 15 minutes. By the same principle, you can cook zucchini with bars. Just cut them differently!

3. Lubricate the batter with vegetable oil. Sodium cheese on a large grater, garlic through the press. Blow your eggs with a fork or a corolla. 678744

4. In a separate container, pour breadcrumbs, if there are no crackers, then flour is quite suitable. Each piece of zucchini is dipped first in the egg, and then in the crackers. Put it on the pan.

5. Pour zucchini with Provencal herbs, and then put in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 10 minutes.

6. After 10 minutes, turn the zucchini over to the other side, then sprinkle them with crushed garlic and grated cheese. Parmesan is best, but you can take any other grated cheese. Bake another 15 minutes. 257210

7. Put the finished zucchini on the dish. Serve them with sour cream and greens or mayonnaise. And you can with yogurt, and garlic, and greens, and dried paprika. Bon appetit!

And to get more acquainted with this method of cooking zucchini, watch the video with cook-channel "Sveta Dmitrieva." Thanks to the wonderful Svetlana for such affordable and easy to prepare recipes!

about:blank

Editorial Council I also suggest to learn how to prepare a snack from squash stuffed with brynza. The taste of zucchini is very juicy, slightly crispy, and brynza gives the desired brackishness. In this recipe, cups are formed from zucchini, which are then filled with cheese.

Zucchini, cheese-baked In the oven, it is a truly delicious dish! Such a snack will taste even for those who do not like zucchini! Prepared simply, comes out appetizing and gentle.

By the way, I remembered my recipe. sauce To this snack. Clean the cucumber from the skin, soap on the smallest grater. In the cup to the grated cucumber, add sour cream, Dijon mustard, sugar, salt, lime or lemon juice. Stir well with the wreath to a homogeneous mass. It's so delicious!

Tags

See also

New and interesting