Recipe for a squash diet dish

I love snacks from young squash, in the season I cook almost every day. Most people prefer to roast them, but I prefer the diet option. Minimum fat and maximum benefit, and a little sauce with garlic to make the taste unsurpassed. Delicious zucchini salad You can prepare for the holiday, and for dinner, and most importantly - when guests are already on the threshold.

Editorial "Site" share zucchini. You'll fall in love with this snack, I promise!

Fresh squash salad Ingredients
  • 4-5 zucchini
  • 1 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
  • 1 tbsp spice
  • 100ml yogurt
  • 2 cloves of garlic
  • dill
  • mint
  • salt and pepper

Preparation
  1. Pick up a couple of ripe young zucchini. Wash them well, dry them and cut them with cubes or circles along with the skin.

2. Sprinkle them with spices, salt, butter and balsamic vinegar. If you want to reduce the number of calories, do not add oil. You can pour a little soy sauce. Stir it all carefully.

3. Put the zucchini on the baking pot in one layer and send to the heated oven for 15-20 minutes. Bake at 200 degrees.

4. While the zucchini are cooking, make the sauce. Cut dill, squeeze the garlic and mix them with yogurt or sour cream. You can add some spices.

5. Cool the zucchini and put in some container. Pour garlic sauce with toasted pieces of zucchini, stir and sprinkle with sliced mint leaves. Your vitamin snack is ready!

The salad turns out to be unusually light and very pleasant to taste. Thanks to garlic sauce, zucchini open in a special way and acquire a luxurious aroma. Cooking a snack is simple, it will not take much time, but it will be a lovely addition to lunch or dinner!

There are not many useful recipes! We have already written how to prepare a delicious and light snack from squash.

We also shared a recipe for crispy and vitamin pickled zucchini.

And we also told you why add grated fresh zucchini to the meatballs.

Did you like the recipe? Tell your friends.

Tags

See also

New and interesting