Flaky dough yeast 500 g
Eggs 6 pcs.
Green onions 200 g
Salt ½ tsp
Wheat flour 30 g
1. Thaw the puff pastry, eggs cook hard boiled and clean. Wash, dry and chop the green onions.
2. Eggs finely chop and add to the onions. Season with salt and stir.
3. Roll out the dough into a rectangle on a floured surface and cut into 12 rectangular pieces.
4. On each rectangle lay out a tablespoon of filling, then lubricate the edges lightly with beaten egg and turn in the form of triangles.
5. Get the workpiece pies lay on a baking sheet, the laid paper baking, brush with egg and bake at 180 degrees for 30-35 minutes.