On the eve of the Sabbath, he prepared cakes with green onions to treat everyone who runs to visit.

What to do if you suddenly brought a package of green onions? You can, of course, use burning greens in the bite with fried meat or borscht. But you probably won't eat much, no matter how hard you try. And here comes the recipe for cakes with green onions and eggs.

Fried cakes with green onions are similar to chebureki, cook quickly, and most importantly, without problems. Products for them need the simplest: onions, eggs, flour, vegetable oil. I cooked it before the weekend, and know what to eat. I don’t have to cook dinner, I’ll eat it!

Green onion and egg cake recipe Ingredients for dough
  • 400g flour
  • 1 tbsp water
  • salt
  • 1 tbsp vegetable oil

Filling ingredients
  • 3 bundles of green onions
  • 4-5 eggs
  • 1 tbsp vegetable oil
  • salt and pepper

Preparation
  1. Pour down the sifted flour. Enriched with air, it will subsequently give a more lush and soft dough.
  2. At the top of the slide, make a depression, pour vegetable oil and boiling water into it, add salt.
  3. Mix first with a fork, and when it cools slightly - with your hands. The dough should be slightly softer than plasticine. If it's liquid, add more water.

4. To make the dough infused, cover it with food film and leave it for 15-20 minutes.

5. In the meantime, boil hard-boiled eggs, peel and cut them in small cubes. Cut the bow finely.

6. Mix eggs with onions, salt to taste.
  7. Roll the dough in the sausage, cut it in pieces. Crank in flour and roll each one into a cake.
  8. On the edge of each flatbread put the filling, close and press your hand so that air comes out.

9. Plug the edges with a braid.

10. Roast each cheburek in hot oil on both sides. They are soft and juicy inside.

11. Bon appetit!

To please your loved ones with the smell of summer in the cold season, you will need a vegetable preparation - okroshka for the winter, for which you also need green onions.

Tags

See also

New and interesting