On the topic of women and cars

It is eleven years ago, but it's true, I swear ... I went to my better half in a driving school to learn, the right to receive.
 And as usual, all normal students in the evening, sat crammed rules.
 We lived then in odnakomnatnoy "Khrushchev," was not exists where the child sleeps, I have a TV, wife next to a book-gaishkoy ...
 And exasperates me any garbage, such as & quot; and that Che as a sign? .. And who is the boss here? ... & quot; Well, I pulled!
 She was too lazy to read, and has led a number of pros, I B-C then had to work a carrier in time. In general, speakers.
 She comes up to sign a triangle in it three points. And I "Che is this a sign?»
 I do not know how to break it, I say "blind driver" and then watch the telly, I think to myself, I blurted it che, head does not turn, I hear rustling bumashkami, silent ...
 Continue the dialogue:
 It - You Th! ?? And he ezdiet !?
 I - No Th! He has a dog povadyr next sitting. Woof left two Gava- right, three simple, Chetri poehali.i etc. And for people like you and hung the sign was so attentive and way inferior!
 Th do not know me then found a direct inspiration ... Well, then I was in a special authority, I still listened posapela hear, and then ... Well, we learn the story and forgotten ...
 Comes exam time not gaishnaya and there in the local driving school screening so to speak ...
 Come home after my exams and me with their fists, you che I sang? !!!
 It will fall on the exam ticket with this sign, and she "should" give way. The teacher asks why ceded?
 It - So sign him!
 Prof - What !?
 It - Blind driver! .. At the teacher's eyes rounded ...
 Then our dialogue just the opposite spouse him razesnyaet:
 -One Woof to the left, two narpavo ...
 When I was a cat in convulsions on the floor, my dear doskazyvaet that realized the mistake when she saw that the teacher slips under the desk and talking can not ...
 In between sobs she said, "Who taught you?»
 She - her husband!
 Prof - Funny you husband!
 By the way the traffic police exam Kampe handed over to the first call ...
 Flunked driving, we, instead of the school went to the sea and back to exactly exams.
 SchA car drives-SUPER! Talent Well I taught !!)))))))

Submitted by Bob

Tags

See also

New and interesting