Records with morning meetings

1. Our organization is not able to use a computer is permitted only to me!

2. On your question, I have a more serious response than "dick knows!"

3. For Internet and held - and still is six in the evening, so no one soul at work!

4. All you have to fight as Sidorov mom!

5. Again, the toilet stinks - you're there srёte or what ?!

6. When I see an honest look slave, I immediately smell something wrong ...

7. You have me on March 8, one will congratulate all women and will take every receipt!

8. What is your business - you get to work on time can not!

9. Prior to the pension in our office was able to modify only one person, and that an ambulance took away from the banquet!

10. To the New Year, and to whom the whole report for the year, together with the accounting remodel until you're blue!

11. What is it? Score? I do not understand, we buy a PBX, or the entire company Nokia?

12. You - a graduate of the University? Yes you did miscarriage!

13. A general accountant would come home from work until all the profit on the report does not convert into profit on the account!

14. Other chief not someone who licks his ass, but he who can substitute your time!

15. According to your report, we are not a commercial organization, and a den of state.

16. Signature accountant can not be seen - that you, from me so disguise?

17. The law relies vacation to those who work, not those who are still on vacation did not go!

18. Why do I have you here in the waiting room I see more often than the Secretary? Are you a different way to express themselves do not know?

19. It is your wife a constitution, and we've got the pole on the law as wanted and bent!

20. Only on computers and can snapping his fingers, instead of head!

Tags

See also

New and interesting