My son and daughter-in-law moved into an apartment I've been saving my whole life for, it was supposed to be temporary, but it turned out differently.

Any conflict must be won. goodness and justice. Be it a confrontation in which one country shamelessly violates the borders of another state. Or the usual family misunderstandings that occur literally every day. But if in the first case the most important role is played by people on the battlefield, in the second - the ability of relatives to understand each other and meet each other.

However, it can be very difficult to decide which side the truth is on. This is especially true for family cases. On the one hand, it's obvious. And you look closer and you see that the situation is actually more complicated than it seems. That's why we're on "Site" And there are comments. You can always share your opinion on any issue. Discuss who is right and who is wrong. Sometimes it helps in dealing with a situation.

Good and Justice I am at an age when I want to take a break from everything: people, work, life, news. In principle, this is called a pension. I had always hoped that by the time I was sixty I would not be a typical woman of my own age. But the truth was bitter. No, I didn't start riding in public transport or light or dawn or calling the young people names while sitting on a bench near the entrance. But other than that, I'm a typical old woman.

My only son lives with his wife and children in the apartment I have been saving my whole life for. They have a standard family, with their pros and cons. They've been together for about a decade, which I think is a huge plus. It is only here and there that we hear about new and new divorces. But for some reason they don't let me spend more time with my grandchildren. Which, for me personally, is like spitting in my face. I don't understand why.

Well, God be with them, with their grandchildren. They don't want to see Grandma, so let them. It's another reason why mom and dad don't keep their promises. This is where I would like to stay a little longer. Like I said, my son and daughter-in-law live in my apartment. As soon as they arrived, they gave their word that it would only last for one year, or at most two. Just imagine how much I lost in those ten years.

If earlier Andrey and Tamila still somehow contained a common budget, then, with the advent of children, it became clear that they were there for a long time. I've been against such outrage before. But now I just want to be a wolf. My pension is currently very low. There's not enough money for anything. Of course, I was hoping for some passive income. What did I get?

Not only am I alone now, but my attitude towards me is completely inappropriate. There is no way to support me in my old age. Come and help me a little. I'd like to babysit my grandkids, too. But no, my son calls every six months, he doesn't know why. Say two words and turn it off. I probably don't recognize my daughter-in-law on the street. I saw her a hundred years ago. All right, that's the kind of gratitude.

Svatya complains that I grumble too much and don’t let the kids live their lives. Of course, she is younger than me and works as a teacher. There's no way you can get her out of work unless you take her out. She has a salary, her health too. What kind of difficulties could he have? It’s easy to judge, that’s what I want to say.

My former classmate, with whom I maintain a friendly relationship, advised me to charge my son a fee every month. Like a tenant. But I don't like the idea at all. There will be more talk than action. In the second month, they will demand a discount or simply start underpaying the full amount. And then my daughter-in-law wants me to make repairs with my own money. They once hinted at something like that. I don't want to.

As a result, it turns out that the son and daughter-in-law stood up in a camp and they can not be expelled from my apartment. My pension makes me save on literally everything, including medication. I don't know what to do. I’ve heard a lot of advice, but none of it really helped me. Perhaps you, dear commentators, will correct this. One head is good and the whole site is great. I am waiting for your smart suggestions and I want to say right away that I will be very happy with them.

And try to look at the situation from my side. Of course, we used to say that the best should be given to children and grandchildren. But the best part is not everything. I'm still a man, a woman. And I also need care, money and a normal existence. Don't I deserve it for my life? An ordinary pensioner from an ordinary city who is just trying to survive.

Tags

See also

New and interesting