I promised to rewrite the apartment for my son when he gets married, but after the appearance of the daughter-in-law, I do not hurry to draw up documents.

According to statistics, the younger generation perceives real life storiesLike something banal and completely ordinary. But they can be understood. Modern cinema has already told and visualized so many fantastic stories and plots that writers of the past would just grab their heads with surprise.

But real life is interesting because everyone is close in their own way. Domestic problems, family adversity, we understand from the first sentence. Perhaps the intrigue in them is not as twisted as in the next blockbuster. But behind them are real people and their fates. Somewhere sad, somewhere instructive. This is true: this can happen to anyone.

During her life Valentina Mikhailovna met many people. And I knew that even the most honest righteous man had an unpleasant secret somewhere in his heart. But what can we do, that is how we are people.

Her father left the family because he kept his secret. He wasn't happy in his marriage. The years he spent with his wife were a burden. And then, one day at lunch, he burst: all of a sudden, he laid it all out to his wife. As is. I wonder why you were silent before? Chickened, not wanting to lose his family. Once he couldn’t stand it and just confessed everything.

Now this situation is perceived differently, but as a child Valentina Mikhailovna just hated a weak father. How could he leave them with his mom and just pack up?

My husband kept his secret out of people’s eyes. But an accident helped solve it. One day, the wife’s car parked next to Valentine’s favorite store. And she was just doing a week's shopping. From the cabin of the car appeared the husband and his long-legged secret. Everything seems trivial and has happened a thousand times. But did it make it easier? No, not at all.

When the son first brought the bride into the house, the woman really wanted to immediately love her as a native. But it didn't work out well. The girl already had a child, and she was not from a very wealthy family. Behaved modestly, even remotely. Valentina appreciated in people openness and honesty.

But the wedding still took place. An only son, a joyous occasion. You have to try to think that everything will go well. Do not dwell on past failures and try to look at people from the best side. At least try.

The young moved into an apartment that his son inherited from his grandmother. Officially, it was recorded on Valentine, but for a young family, and even with a child, a living space was needed. Nothing special, ancient repairs and so a district, but still, there is a corner.

It was six months and things were going well. The son worked, the daughter-in-law sat at home on the farm, but found a small part-time job, also contribute to the budget. In general, nothing special. Valentina Mikhailovna decided not to climb into someone else’s family and keep her internal fears to herself. How many times have your mother-in-law ruined your relationship? I don't know.

Peels alarm bells But over time, alarm bells began to appear. Not that the daughter-in-law demanded something or somehow negatively manifested herself. But a couple of times she heard clear signals about moving. They say the apartment is small. Three of them. We should expand. In the housing sense.

So it turned out that the young woman had plans to sell her grandmother’s apartment, take a mortgage and buy a house. Like, there are a lot of good options on the secondary market at a reasonable price. There is no need to repair it either. And living outside the city will only benefit: fresh air and a good incentive to buy a car. What's the matter?

It's not a bad option. Very much. Especially if you are not risking anything. In the sense that the apartment was a grandmother, the mortgage, of course, fell entirely on the shoulders of her husband. And if, God forbid, divorce - half of all jointly acquired be kind, you can not wrap.

The idea seemed good to the son: still, a young man in love for the sake of a young wife would do anything. But Valentina Mikhailovna had a completely opposite opinion. Life experience is hard, but it can help in the future.

Then she decided to talk to her daughter-in-law, face to face. I asked her to talk to me in a feminine way. My son didn't mind, and it was time. My wife wasn't very sociable. That character.

When I met Dasha, she behaved very normally. She smiled, came with a gift, told me about her son. Well, it's family. But closer to the evening, Valentina decided to go to the main thing and asked if the young people wanted to delay the sale of the apartment. Dasha did not even raise an eyebrow and only continued to describe all the advantages of such an event in her manner. And about the fresh air, and about the fact that the house over time only get more expensive.

Then the mother-in-law asked if they were thinking about having a child together and when. At this point, the daughter-in-law stuttered. After a short pause, she continued. It turned out that the first birth was not very good and hit her body hard. Local doctors did everything they could, but due to complications, it is now undesirable for Dasha to have more children. At all.

So, native grandchildren Valentina Mikhailovna better not to wait. There's nothing you can do about it. However, as you know, the father is not the one who conceived, but the one who raised. Isn't that what people say now?

After this conversation, Valentina got a little bit sick. They said goodbye to their daughter-in-law and she went home. The son, it turns out, already knew everything for a long time and even this situation suited him completely. What do we do now?

On the one hand, it turns out that except for her everything is fine. Young people live, enjoy life, plan the future. But my mother-in-law didn’t like it as usual. But maybe she's right and she's worried about her only son. Life is like this, it always turns to us in the wrong place.

Valentina thought and felt like some evil old witch from fairy tales about beautiful and intelligent princesses. A witch no one likes. Who only gets judged. But which, unfortunately, in the end is inevitably right.

Tags

See also

New and interesting