For six years, we looked after my husband's grandmother while my mother-in-law was working, and she just came back and did something weird.

No matter how many years go by, some things do not change at all. What can you save money for? A young family dreaming of normal development and children? As in the past, so in the present day, the answer is the apartment. And it will be better the sooner they pay for it. But how do you do that at today’s prices and salaries? Nothing in life just happens.

Some people are lucky to find a good job. Someone feels normal in rented housing: pay rent every month, but the repair remains on the landlord. And the money is small. Definitely less than a mortgage. There is also an option if the parents help. Of course, in this case, there are also disadvantages. But where to go, we do not live in a fairy tale.

What can you save money for? Hello, dear ones. I want to share with you the story of how my mother-in-law tricked me. And this was not an ordinary case, but something more serious. I’m seriously thinking about getting divorced from my husband. We didn’t live with him for many years. And we even have a child together.

Peels, that was it. About six years ago, my mother-in-law, while still young, decided to go to another country for work. Her husband was gone by then, for natural reasons. She was bored at home, and her beloved son got married. On me.

My parents wanted me and my fiancé to live in our house. They have a village, fresh air, two floors. Why not stay? That was a good idea. But no, my mother-in-law offered us an alternative. In general, we move to her apartment, where her mother, the grandmother of Boris, my husband, still lives. There are several rooms, a nice neighborhood, close to literally everything. Not bad at all.

One problem: mother-in-law. Sick, old man. Someone to look after. We are a young couple, we still have our own children. However, the offer of the mother-in-law was too tempting. When she arrives, she rewrites the apartment for us, and every month that she will be abroad, she will send us a part of the money earned. So that there is enough for medicines and for the development of the young cell of society.

The Peels had nothing to do, so they agreed. Because Boris' sister, Sveta, flatly refused to be a nurse to her own grandmother. She and her husband moved to another city, and they were not satisfied with such conditions. Well, now I understand why. For the past six years, we have done our duty well. I have nothing against my mother-in-law. But in her condition it would be better to deal with professionals. She and I had a lot of pain.

Nevertheless, my mother-in-law sent money honestly, and my husband and I did not think too much about our future. I had a daughter, but I had enough money for everything. Even though I stopped going to work and devoted myself to household chores. As time passed, the child grew, and the grandmother, on the contrary, became smaller and smaller, like an old doll.

Peels She left us exactly a month before her daughter came home. It's a sad event, but my husband and I think she's the one who suffered. So that's good news. My mother-in-law was the first to fulfill her promises (as she still believes). She rewrote the apartment we had been living in for the last few years. Just like I wanted from the beginning.

Then I took the money she had and bought a nice two-bedroom apartment. In the town where my sister-in-law lived, Sveta. Just like that. They are also lucky, in their small town, real estate prices are simply free. Consider your mother-in-law barely spent.

It turns out that my husband and I suffered for seven years with a lying man and received an apartment of mother-in-law, attention, with her mother-in-law, as a bonus. Where will she go from her own home? And my brother's sister, who never touched a finger and never came to help us, got a new apartment. Just for the beautiful eyes.

I thought about it for a long time and even consulted with my mother. She thinks I was just being cheated, too. Forced to work as a nurse, without pay. So now I can live with another older woman. This, of course, is wrong and just outrageous. There's no one to complain about.

Boris, my husband, sharply sided with his mother. He said that it was neither my business nor ours where my mother had decided to give the money. The main thing is that she fulfilled her part of the agreement, as did we. But it's a scam, no matter what. When I asked why my mother-in-law chose to do so unfairly to us, she said she loved her children equally.

Then why wouldn't she want to move into her daughter's apartment? She chose this apartment herself, so she knows for sure that they will live amicably and peacefully. I guess. I don't know, because I don't think that in an environment where a mother-in-law lives with a son and his wife, a relationship can be normal. Sooner or later there will be scandals. My son says he wants to live in a big apartment.

Now I'm in such a limbo. I feel offended and deceived. And my parents support me. Husband and mother-in-law have the opposite opinion, but these are their personal problems. My daughter obviously understands that she will have to live with her grandmother again if I don't do something. All you have to do is have the courage to move in with your parents.

Peels have a lot of space, they are kind and understanding people. Of course I will take my daughter with me. We'll see. If everything stays in its place, you will have to divorce. If Boris understands me, we'll move on. But it is worth taking this step anyway. After all, not only my psychological balance is at stake, but also my daughter. And the future of our entire family.

Tags

See also

New and interesting