I am afraid that children will not serve a glass of water in old age, I will not let them into my apartment.

Svetlana has been saving money for years to buy a home. Now she is 60 years old, and she rents her one-piece to tenants. Money for renting an apartment An enterprising woman postpones to a deep old age. And everything was fine until the heroine's son got married. Together with his daughter-in-law, he hopes that his mother will let them live in the same apartment. But what a woman will do, read further in the article.

When I got married (and it was a long time ago), my husband and I started living in his 2-room apartment. He inherited it from his grandmother. Housing is nice, but I still wanted my own. Just in case. I knew there would never be an extra apartment. And old age should be postponed as soon as possible.

I worked hard and finally bought one in the bedroom. As soon as they brought the house in order, they began to rent it. Our apartments have never changed. Very decent people. Money for renting an apartment has helped us many times. Although most of the time I put them off.

I was raised by my parents: in this life you can only hope for yourself. However, life has shown that this is indeed so. The thing is, I have an adult son. He is 30 years old and has lived with us all his life.

I never got into his personal affairs. I didn't want to move either, he's my kid. If he's comfortable with us, so be it. I can’t say that Tolya somehow arranged well. Makes a little money, but it seems enough.

I do the housework. My son doesn't cook, doesn't clean. Unless I ask him directly. But most often, Tolya just disappears at work. We never talked about him moving.

Irresponsible son, but things are different now. My son finally decided to get married. I don't know much about his fiancee. We met by chance when I met Tolia and his girlfriend in town. Then he announced that the wedding was coming soon.

Of course, I was offended that everything was happening this way. I wouldn't mind getting the whole family together and getting to know each other. It’s not every day that an adult gets married. But Tolya has always been mean in terms of emotions. All in my father.

Anyway, I didn't push my son. But since he didn’t talk about his wedding, I decided to ask where he was going to live with his future wife. "How is that? I thought you'd put us in your apartment, my son said without hesitation.

I was confused. I didn’t even think about it because I don’t see any reason for it. I told my son that I would not let him and his daughter-in-law into my house. That's not why I bought this apartment. Tole is 30 years old. It is time to grow up and learn to take responsibility for your actions.

Young, healthy, let them earn their own living. And on everything ready to live - this only happens in the movies. Of course, my son didn't expect what he called a setup. But why would he decide to live in my apartment when we didn't even talk about it?

Tolya doesn't talk to me anymore. According to him, I had to help him get settled, and then he would have earned money for his apartment and moved out. My son is 30 years old and has zero savings. I wonder when he was going to move. Maybe 60 years old? I'm afraid I won't be up to apartment issues by then.

I don't think I did the wrong thing. But my conscience still hurts. Mommy, have you ever had this?

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? This story shows what the lack of separation of a child from parents can lead to. We learn little about how Svetlana raised her son as a child. However, his lifestyle and intentions spoke for themselves.

Should a man live with his parents until the age of 30? This often leads to nothing good. Does the heroine have the right not to let her son and daughter-in-law into her apartment, given the fact that no one even talked to her about it? Of course I am.

But somewhere Svetlana turned in the wrong direction. Do you think a woman will be able to get along with her adult son now?

Tags

See also

New and interesting