Hospitable hostess shows how to cook fragrant potatoes in the village on the festive table in 30 minutes

I never thought I'd ask my mother-in-law to tell me how to make potatoes in the village. But the potatoes are good! On top with a crust, and inside so tender that the hand now and then reaches for an addition. We discussed the recipe right at the table. Sharing what I heard with you.

The main secret of cooking such potatoes is that it first needs to be slightly boiled. Thanks to this, it turns out to bake it so that each lobe is covered with a crispy crust. But inside, the potatoes remain soft. And this dish can be eaten even after complete cooling, which is not always when you cook potatoes. Let's get started!

The ingredients
  • 1.5 kg of potatoes
  • 1 tsp blend of Italian herbs
  • 3-4 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 tsp smoked paprika
  • 1 tsp dried garlic
  • salt
  • chili
  • 1 tsp Tabasco sauce (optional)
  • green
  • 2-3 teeth. Garlic

Preparation
  1. We'll bake potatoes in the skin. Therefore, a large young potato is better suited. Wash it well with a brush to remove all the dirt. Then cut it into pieces of the same size. To do this, it is enough to cut each potato in half, and then into another 3 parts.

2. Next, place the potatoes in a pan and pour cold water. Salt potatoes do not need, otherwise in the process of cooking it will begin to fall apart. Bring the water to a boil and cook the potatoes for another 3-4 minutes on medium heat. No more!
  3. Throw the vegetable away. Then pour everything into a deep bowl and straight into the hot potatoes, add all the spices, Italian herbs, olive oil and tabasco sauce. The last ingredient will appeal to those who like potatoes. You don't have to add it.
  4. Stir everything well so that each slice of potatoes is covered with spices. Let the vegetable stand for at least 10 minutes. At this time, warm the oven to 200 degrees. Next, transfer the potatoes to the pan, covered with parchment so that all the slices lie separately from each other.

5. Bake potatoes in the village for 20-25 minutes. That will be enough to get him ready. Then grind the greens and garlic. Next, put the finished potatoes in a bowl and add greens with garlic to it. Stir everything well and quickly serve the dish to the table!

How to cook potatoes in a village Such potatoes can be cooked in advance. For example, do all the preparatory processes in the morning, and in the evening bake potatoes. In fact, it works just like it does with meat. Vegetables can be marinated in olive oil and spices for several hours. The result is even more delicious potatoes!

Of course, potatoes in the village can be made easier. Just bake it in butter and spices. However, in this case, most likely, there will be no crust. She's so good, okay? I also told you about the history of another dish. It's Ulanovo potatoes. Excellent potato alternative, which can be cooked without the oven. How exactly, read the article on the link.

Tell me, how do you make potatoes? It will be great if you share your recipe in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting