My granddaughter set me TikTok, there I saw this recipe for homemade dessert, strenuously whipping jelly.

Not all hostess recognize ready-made jelly. First, this dessert is often not the most rainbow composition. Secondly, it can easily be prepared by yourself. Why buy a store?

I hasten to answer that question! You can make a very unusual dessert from such jelly. The recipe blew up TikTok, so not sharing it with you would be a crime. Intrigued?

What could be easier to cook than jelly in bags? This is ideal for those who do not like to stand at the stove for a long time. Usually it is enough to pour the powder with hot water until all its granules are completely dissolved. And then pour the liquid into the molds and send them to the refrigerator.

As a rule, such jelly includes gelatin, sugar, citric acid, fruit powders and food dyes. Of course, it is better to make such a dessert with your own hands. For example, you can add any gelling component to home juice and get jelly no worse than store jelly.

By the way, if you do not know how to properly work with gelatin, I advise you to read a useful article on this topic at the link.

It seems that with jelly in bags everything is clear. What might this product surprise you with? It turned out that such a dessert can be made completely differently, and this will change its texture. The recipe blew up TikTok and quickly spread to other social networks. It is easy to prepare and eaten in minutes. Let's cook fast!

How to make souffle from jelly Ingredients
  • 2 packs of any jelly
  • 1 tbsp water

Preparation
  1. The first thing you need to do is heat the water well. It should be hot.

2. Then mix the water and jelly from the bags. It is better to do this in a large deep bowl.
  3. Start whipping this mass with a mixer at low revs. Then gradually increase the speed. You need to beat for a long time, like you're whipping egg whites.
  4. Gradually, the mixture will begin to foam and thicken - this is what we want. After 10-15 minutes of active work with the mixer, the resulting mixture can be poured into molds and sent to the refrigerator. In 30 minutes, the dessert will be ready!

So, what kind of dessert is the result? Opinions were divided: someone he resembles a marshmallow, someone says that it is rather a marshmallow. I would say that from jelly in bags you can make something similar to a soufflé.

Due to another method of cooking, the texture of the dessert changes. And with this air mass, you can do a lot of experiments. For example, pour it as a layer of cake or make it a layer in other homemade desserts. Saw on the Internet how one resourceful hostess made sandwiches from ready-made cookies, fastening them with a jelly soufflé. What's your idea?

Actually, this dessert has a lot of potential. You can mix different types of jelly and taste their combination. The main thing is to use water during cooking. If you mix jelly with hot milk, soufflé will not work. Moreover, the dish can simply spoil, since there is citric acid in the jelly, which contributes to the clotting of milk. Don't risk it!

If you are preparing dessert according to this unusual recipe, be sure to share the results in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting