I've been cooking autumn flowers in jelly every year since 2008: "Autumn Melody," as my mom calls dessert.

There are many birthday parties in my family this autumn. And we will not have time to look back when the New Year comes. On holidays, my house is always filled with family and friends, and it’s beautiful!

I spent a long time inventing my crown treat until I found out about this recipe. To really surprise guests, you need to feed them... flowers!

At first glance, it is a beautiful decor of flowers. But you'll be surprised when you try a piece. This wonderful decoration is really edible, and it is not at all difficult to prepare.

3D-jelly This is an incredibly beautiful dessert. At the heart of such a masterpiece, gelatin, and for the flowers themselves - petals, pistils and leaves - you will need natural food dyes: juices of bright colors and ordinary milk. A conventional medical syringe is used as a tool for preparing 3D jelly.

Editorial "Site" I have prepared an unusual recipe for you. 3D jelly flowers. The most beautiful sweet in the world that I cook in 18 minutes.

How to prepare jelly ingredients
  • 25g gelatin
  • 1 tbsp water
  • 1 tsp lemon juice
  • 1 tsp sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla sugar
  • 1 tbsp milk
  • 0.5 tbsp carrot juice
  • 0.5 tbsp beet juice
  • 0.5 tbsp spinach juice

Preparation
  1. 10 g of gelatin diluted in water, then add lemon juice, sugar and vanilla sugar.
  2. Pour the mixture into a transparent curly bowl and put in the refrigerator until it is completely frozen.

3. You'll need milk to make flowers. It must be heated to 80 degrees and injected into it 15 grams of swollen gelatin. Stir the mixture until completely dissolved.

Add to each of the juices 5 tablespoons of milk mixture.

4. To form a flower, you will need a regular 10 cubic syringe. If you decide to create a cloves, then we make the middle and petals of this flower by introducing the syringe juice into the jelly. For the middle, hold the syringe vertically.

To create petals, we place the syringe at an angle.

For leaves of cloves, we lower a teaspoon in jelly and, pushing it a little, introduce green jelly.

5. To create chrysanthemums, we do the same thing as with cloves, but when forming petals, we hold the syringe at an angle.

We use a knife to form a chrysanthemum leaf. By analogy with cloves, we insert a knife, push back the jelly a little, pour juice with a syringe.

6. The bowl with the finished flower is sent to the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
  7. To lay out the jelly on a plate, dip a bowl of ready-made jelly for a few seconds in hot water and flip on a plate.

8. This is what our treat should look like in the end.

I want to show you a small selection of the beauty that famous confectioners use. cake-making And they use 3D color technology.

Editorial advice Pay attention: if you use cherry or orange juices as dyes, they will curl up and you will get flakes. Therefore, it is better to use such natural dyes as carrot, beet and spinach juices.

Also for you, we have prepared another interesting recipe - white wine jelly with bananas. This dish can easily replace any alcoholic beverages on your table.

Try it once, and this treat will conquer you forever. Flower-shaped dessert Jelly is suitable for any holiday, whether it is a romantic dinner or a regular reception. He won't leave anyone indifferent, and I'm just sure that all the guests will ask how you did it!

Share this delicious recipe with your friends, some of them may want to make it for you.

Tags

See also

New and interesting