If I meet a jar of old jam in the kitchen, I immediately breed gelatin and serve a festive dessert for dinner.

For the first time tried jam jelly at a gypsy wedding, barely asked for a recipe from the cook. Now if I meet you jar In the kitchen, immediately dilute gelatin and serve festive dessert for dinner. The treat is eaten instantly!

Today's edition. "Site" He'll tell you how to do it. home-jelly Quick and simple. The recipe of the hostess from Western Ukraine!

Jam jelly Ingredients
  • 1 litre of hot boiled water
  • 5 tbsp jam
  • 25g instant gelatin
  • lemon juice
  • sugar

Preparation
  1. Boil water, let cool slightly to a hot state. Pour the water into the bowl.

2. Add some jam. Stir until homogeneous, and then cool to 50-60 degrees.

3. A burst of instant gelatin that dissolves in hot water. Stir well until the gelatin is completely dissolved in water. Everything takes 15 minutes.

4. If the jam is very sweet, then you can add a little lemon juice or citric acid to taste. You can also add a little sugar if it is sour jam.

5. Pour the jelly into the cremancs and put it in the refrigerator for 2 hours until it freezes completely.

6. That's it, mouth-watering The jam is ready. Bon appetit!

Editorial Board also suggest familiarizing yourself with the recipe for apple jelly, which will thicken without adding gelatin. You need a minimum of ingredients, and the result is always tasty and never boring!

And to get acquainted with the process of preparing such jelly, watch the video from the channel of the beautiful hostess Daria!

about:blank

That's what I understand jelly! Not like in the store, only dyes and slime ... Here, as they say, there are some advantages: tasty, useful and fast. And most importantly, minus 1. jam It's out of the fridge or there's nowhere to put it.

Have you ever made jam jelly? If not, I highly recommend it! This dessert will appeal to both children and adults, especially in the warm season!

Tags

See also

New and interesting