If the mother did not pay attention to the daughter in childhood, the risk of early pregnancy in the daughter increases

Mother plays a huge role in her daughter’s life. It's not just that. a source of warmth, love, tenderness and care. She also serves as an example of female behavior. Early pregnancies often occur when the mother does not talk to her daughter much or does not pay attention to her at all.

Mother in the life of her daughter Oksana always accompanied little Lena to school. When she was 6, her parents moved to a new town and Lea started attending school nearby. Oksana believed that Lenochka was too young to go there alone, even though the school was only a few stops away. But the husband Nicholas wanted to raise his daughter strong and responsible. He insisted that after her 8th birthday, Lena go to class and home by herself.

Peels At first Xyusha was very worried. In the backpack of the girl, she put a notebook with all the necessary addresses and telephone numbers. Lena's own mother. I bought a mobile phone.I want her to call in case of anything. It was. Lenochka bravely went to school on her own and returned from there on her own. When the daughter stayed after school with her friends, she always called her mother and warned her that she would be a little later.

The husband rejoiced at the independence of his daughter, and the mother was proud of her baby, who grew up so early. Once Oksana wanted to surprise her daughter and take her after school to her favorite cafe, where they baked lemon cakes. Lena loved them. However, near the school, the woman was waiting for a surprise – her daughter was nowhere and after the last lesson she did not leave the building.

A worried mother asked her classmates Lena - those girls did not see. Then Oksana went to the class leader. Olga Stepanovna checked the notebooks, sitting in the office. When she saw Oksana, she splashed her hands and said she was about to call her. Lenochka hasn't been to school in a week! Shocked, Oksana said her daughter would go to school every day and come back from there.

Peels - I don't know where your girl was going, but definitely not here. Maybe you should talk to her seriously.

Oksana flew out of school, recruiting Lena's father. He was scared, too. It was he who insisted on the independence of his daughter. This is what his perseverance has done. The man wanted the best. Oksana and Nikolai traveled the whole district in search of Lena. At the station, the parents were told that it was too early to organize the search. We have to wait two more days.

Oksana and her husband were on their way home when they saw their baby girl. She stood a few houses away from their place of residence. She had a bundle in her hands. Xyusha cried out and rushed to her daughter.

- Where were you? Why didn't you call? We were so worried!
- I'm sorry, Mom. My phone is dead... I was at Lesha's house, looking after Yulechka.

Peels Mom and Dad had a lot of questions. It turned out that all week the daughter went to her classmate to look after his little sister while he went to school. The boy's parents passed away six months ago. leaving him and his little sister with an old grandmother.. She could no longer look after the babies on her own, but she flatly refused to give them to the boarding school. Oksana’s good-natured daughter decided to help.

Lena was a kind girl, and a crying classmate, Lesha, who feared that his sister would soon be taken away, melted her heart. She helped the boy look after the baby while he was at school. Then the boy looked after her himself.

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? Oksana and Nikolai did not scold the girl. I was asked to tell them about all these things. They adopted Lesha and Julia. Fortunately, the house was quite large, and the money was enough. The children's grandmother was very happy that My brother and sister didn’t go to school.. She thanked her husband, because she could no longer help her beloved grandchildren.

It's great when kids grow up to be so kind and compassionate. Lena’s parents always set a good example for her, so the girl decided to help the one who needed her so much.

Talk to your children. Raise them as independent and responsible people with a good heart.

Tags

See also

New and interesting