Celebrities who have become mothers after 40

Today more and more celebrities who give birth after forty. In an interview with the "late mother" talk about motherhood, about how the pregnancy proceeded and did not hesitate to order that decided to give birth to adulthood. Monica Bellucci and all recognized that children have to hold off a few more years, if she is allowed to health. She and 12 other stars who have decided to have children after 40.

Monica Bellucci

His first daughter Monica Bellucci Virgin gave birth to 39, and the second, Leon - in 45 years.

Monica Bellucci during pregnancy

Monica herself told reporters about the second pregnancy:

"I do not feel brave, I'm just very lucky. I already have a healthy daughter was born, I gave birth to her own as a simple farmer from Umbria, and now and the second pregnancy is going very well and calmly. But do not think that I need to take an example. Many people my age are turning to surrogate mothers or IVF clinics. And if I had not been able to get pregnant, I would have turned out to be among these women »

Monica Bellucci youngest daughter Leonie

Halle Berry

Holly with her daughter Nala

Holly gave birth to her first child - daughter Nala Ariel Aubry 42 years. Despite his age, Holly entire pregnancy felt fine. The 47 actress became a mother for the second time, giving birth to a son, Robert Maceo. At the same time the actress admitted that she did not plan to become a mother for the second time, considered themselves "too old to have another child." But fate decreed otherwise, and Halle Berry still can not believe his luck.

Holly and her son Maceo

Nicole Kidman

Nicole Kidman during pregnancy

Pregnancy was for Nicole surprise - a lot of years, the actress was treated for infertility. However, married to Keith Urban in 2008 in 40 years, the actress gave birth to a first child - daughter of the Sunday Rose. But most could not get pregnant Nicole in 2012. Nicole and Keith used the services of a surrogate mother.

Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban with daughters

Salma Hayek

Salma during pregnancy

Salma gave birth to 41 years old. In 2007, the actress and French businessman Francois-Henri Pinault daughter Valentina Paloma Pinault. In recognition of Salma, pregnancy was hard, and the extra weight that the actress gained during pregnancy (23 kg), to give her a lot of hassle. But now the actress is happy that became a mother and was able to return "in the form».

Salma's daughter Valentina with

Mariah Carey

Mariah Carey during pregnancy

At 41 the singer gave birth to twins: a boy named Moroccan and a girl - Monroe, in honor of the stars of Hollywood. But the path to motherhood Carrie proceeded not so smooth. The singer was suffering from pre-eclampsia (a disease associated with cerebral ischemia, developing in the second half of pregnancy) and gestational diabetes (impaired glucose metabolism in pregnant women). The singer gave birth by Caesarean section. Today, raising twins, Mariah Carey happy. But most children do not want a singer.

Mariah Carey and her husband and children

Celine Dion

Celine Dion with her husband and children

First pregnancy and childbirth proceeded well at Celine. But when the singer and her husband decided on a second baby to be a problem. After numerous unsuccessful attempts to become pregnant, Celine Dion, was finally able to get pregnant and give birth to twins 42 years.

"It seems to me that I was pregnant more than a year. I never give up. But I can tell you that it was physically and emotionally exhausting. My doctor tried to dissuade me from pregnancy. Of course, it oppresses. But I decided to take it and had to go through. I told the doctor that if he tells me to comply with bed rest until the birth of children, I will lie down and not move. The birth of children is worth it, and it's the best in my life »

Celine Dion with her husband and children

Uma Thurman

Uma Thurman during the third pregnancy

Uma Thurman was 42 years old when she gave birth to her third child - a girl with a long name Rosalind Arusha Arkadina Altalun Florence Thurman-Busson. This pregnancy was pretty hard. After birth, the actress for a long time recovering.

Uma and her daughter Rosalind

Julianne Moore

Julianne and her husband and children

Julianne Moore gave birth to her firstborn Caleb 37 years. And when the actress was 42 years old, she was born a girl, Liv Helen.

"I'm madly wanted child. And my wish was fulfilled, "- said Moore.

Julianne and her daughter Liv

Marcia Cross

Marcia during pregnancy

Like Nicole Kidman, Marcia Cross a very long time was treated for infertility. Getting pregnant actress managed with the help of IVF. The star of the series "Desperate Housewives," has given birth to twins a few days before his 45th birthday. Because of the complications of the actress had a caesarean for the month before the expected birth date.

"If I had married and had children at 35, as the dream, I would not appreciate this miracle as today!" - Said the actress.

Marcia Cross with her daughters

Gwen Stefani

Gwen during pregnancy

Gwen had two sons, 43 when the singer was pregnant again. Earlier this year, she gave birth to her third child, a boy again, named Apollo. Despite the fact that the first pregnancy was difficult, the third trimester Gwen has become easier, and she seemed to blossom.

"When I found out I was pregnant, it was an indescribable happiness," - said the singer about her pregnancy.

Gwen Stefani and her son Apollo

Tina Fey

Tina during pregnancy

His second child, daughter Penelope, actress Tina Fey has given birth to 41 years old. Tina admitted that, despite their age, pregnancy and childbirth were mild.

Tina and her daughter Penelope

Rachel Zoe

Rachel Zoe during pregnancy

Famous designer Rachel Zoe gave birth to her first child - a baby Skyler in 39 years. With the second child, Rachel did not "drag out" and became pregnant two years after the birth of first child. Kid Caius was born when Rachel was 41 years old. Pregnancy proceeded well and the designer even managed to hide his "interesting position" until last month.

Rachel Zoe with her youngest son Caius

Linda Evangelista

Linda Evangelista during pregnancy

Famous supermodel gave birth to a son when she was 42 years old.

Linda and her son Augustine

Among those who gave birth after 40 and successfully coped with the task of raising children - Kim Basinger (birth to a daughter at 41 Ayrlend), Susan Sarandon (birth to second son, 42, and the third - in 43 years), Meryl Streep gave birth to a fourth daughter when she was 42 years old.

Tags

See also

New and interesting