Great decisions to make your apartment even more comfortable

Settlement and repair Or apartments - a troublesome business, but interesting and sometimes even exciting. Here it is important to understand what result you want to achieve and what idea you follow.

Surprised by the luxury of the neighbor’s apartment and rich furnishings? Maybe they're familiar with these. interior!

Today's edition. "Site" share a selection of excellent options for housework. No need to move walls, pull pipes, change windows and remodel furniture!

“You can’t hide – emphasize!” – say in one voice decorators. In this kitchen, the inevitable in this case ceiling projections, highlighted by color, turned into graphic accents, forming a beautiful composition with thin lines of the lamp.

View this post on Instagram

“You can’t hide it!” is the motto of the decorator. In this kitchen, the inevitable in this case, the projections of the ceiling, highlighted in color, we turned into graphic accents, forming a beautiful composition with thin lines of the lamp. #workinprogress #working moment #trick design #cunning designer

A post shared by Ekaterina Vladimirova (@vladimirova_katya_design) on Oct 14, 2019 at 2:34am PDT

Another great idea with color accents.

O poder das tintas nas transformações é inacreditável??? Veja esse ANTES & DEPOIS e me conte se não deu vontade de sair pintando todas as portas da casa??? Foto: @banyanbridges #design #porta #door #home #decor #tinta #paint #arch

A post shared by Diycore com Karla Amadori (@diycore) on Apr 29, 2020 at 6:50am PDT

After this idea, you're going to want to make repairs, checked out.

Mais alguns detalhes da Kitnet que transformamos em um Loft ️ Me conta aqui o que você Maia gostou desse espaço????? #home #loft #decor #design #arch #casa #kitnet

A post shared by Diycore com Karla Amadori (@diycore) on Dec 13, 2019 at 5:37am PST

And who said that plants must grow in pots on the windowsill! How do you like the phytowall idea?

Phytowalls in the interior #gardengospb #verticalgreening #verticalgreeningspb #interior greening #interior design #design studio #greeningspruce #phytograssing #phytowalling #phytostenasplantsinterior #phytodesign #interior interior design #interior design #interioroponics #village #village #village #village #village #village #village #interiorbiration #interiorbiration #interiorbiration #interiorbirtiferiorbiration #interiorbirticultural design #interiorbiration #interiorbirticulture

A post shared by AlesandrKiselev (@alesandr538) on Jun 16, 2020 at 4:22pm PDT

Is there a bed like this all over the wall? I think I have a dream now!

How do you like this bed? #bed #bed in Krasnoyarsk #bed in full room #bed in full #bed in full #order furniture #order furniture #order furniture #orderedkrvsnoyarsk #kazmebelikrosnoyarsk #mebelvrosnoyarsk #furniture #furniture for life #big bed #otrazheniemasterskaia #ReflectionWorkshop

A post shared by Reflection Workshop (@otrazheniemasterskaia) on Feb 11, 2020 at 7:37pm PST

For those who appreciate space in the house.

--------------------- Appreciate friends!? Finished the work and installed the customer this gorgeous Bed!? -------------------- #wall panel #panelwall #huge bed #bed #big headboard #bedpophoto #bedbedbedbed #softwall #bed #bed #bedspawn #bedspawn #bed #bedspawn #bedspawn #bedspawn #bedspawn #bedspaperspawn #bedspawn #bedspawn #bed #bed #bedspaperspaperspaper #compaper #compaper #compaper #compaper

A post shared by SPI KRASIVO Company (@krovati_mebel_spb_msk) on Jul 18, 2019 at 5:04am PDT

Children's room with an interesting play area. To make your child comfortable playing, dreaming, developing and growing.

A children’s room is a small magical world that you create for your child to be comfortable there to play, dream, develop and grow. It is very important that the design of the children's room was at the same time bright and cozy, functional and safe, and easy to use? #polovetsdesign #interiordesign #kidsroom #decor #moderndesign #newprogect #ideasforhome #roomlook #apartment #homestyle #comfortabledesign #nice #designstudio #interior design #kids #decor rooms #new ideas #project #small apartment #renovation #stildecor #modern design #idealhome #comfort #beautior #beautior #beautifulinterior #studiodesign

A post shared by Andrei Polovets (@polovets_andrew) on Feb 26, 2020 at 11:28pm PST

Another functional idea playroom.

? Cozy and functional

A post shared by Home Ideas (@_my_home_blog__) on May 25, 2020 at 4:13am PDT

And this idea would appeal to my son!

Remember last season we made an unusual wall in the boys' room? It was similar to LEGO, and parts of the designer could be used as shelves. This design decision was loved by both the children and their parents. But to implement such a design is really not easy (what are the 600+ circles that the builders glued?). Today we decided to choose simpler ideas: you can implement them from available materials and do not need the help of professionals. What tricks do you use in your apartment? Share in the comments? х #repair #repair blind #repair #repair #construction work #design #trick design

A post shared by Our Repair (@nr.show) on Apr 21, 2020 at 7:37am PDT

Wallpaper can set the tone for the whole room.

Photos in the fabulous children's room?? Print to your size! Subscribe to us @sphinprint and get a daily dose of inspiration. Free color test? Free delivery throughout Ukraine? 380933479252

A post shared by Wallpaper Ukraine (@sphinprint) on Feb 15, 2020 at 11:11am PST

And if you do not have a dream home yet and there is no place to turn around with all your projects, this does not prevent you from knowing exactly what it will be!

? М The cabin is designed and built by @littlebyronco and is located in Byron Bay, Australia // Photo courtesy of @littlebyronco М М М М М М М М М М М М М М М М М М М М М М М М М М М М М М М М М М М М М М М LOFT INTERIOR is a community of lovers of non-standard interiors, amazing architecture and fresh ideas. Here we share collections of loft, scandy, industrial and other interesting styles from around the world. Subscribe, follow the trends, get inspiration and fresh ideas for your home, and not to miss anything turn on notifications about publications. х We are open to cooperation and partnership with interesting projects and brands from all over the world. For all your questions, write or call What's App, Telegram, Viber (Active link for communication in the profile description): ии ии ии ии ии ии ии #designloftmebel #155-15-75 ии ии у у у у #design #LOFTISALLYOUNEED@GMAIL.COM #design #intercity #design #interrestrial #design #design #interresistor #design #interresistocom #design #interresistor #design #interresistor #interresistor

A post shared by Loft Interiors Design Ideas (@loft_interior) on Jun 16, 2020 at 7:31am PDT

? Best rest areas

A post shared by Home Ideas (@_my_home_blog__) on May 30, 2020 at 6:39am PDT

This is a very unusual bathroom design.

? Just a very unusual bathroom design?

A post shared by Home Ideas (@_my_home_blog__) on Jan 12, 2020 at 9:08am PST

Cozy in every inch of the house...

Me deu a loka aqui! Decidi dar uma cara nova pro meu quarto e já aproveitei pra trazer várias dicas super úteis para vocês poderem fazer isso por aí também, agora que estão mais em casa? E pra deiar tudo assim perfeito, já que uma casa linda também é uma casa cheirosa, eu contei com a ajuda de @vejalimpeza, que troue muita harmonia e vitalidade para o quarto com o novo Veja Aroma Sense Romance!!!!? Me conta aqui o que você mais gostou nessa transformação!? #sensacaodecasa

A post shared by Diycore com Karla Amadori (@diycore) on May 11, 2020 at 7:03am PDT

To create an interior, even a bicycle wheel can be useful.

? To create an interior can even be useful wheel from a bicycle? #sit well #decordhouse #decor #interior design #ideas to give #ideidolhome

A post shared by GOOD SIDIM (@sidimkhorosho) on Jun 17, 2020 at 12:13am PDT

So that the road to the attic caused only joyful emotions.

Olha que ideia linda e fácil para transformar uma escada antiga em uma obra de arte??? Foto: @banyanbridges #escada #stairs #decor #diy #home #casa #makeover #design #arch

A post shared by Diycore com Karla Amadori (@diycore) on May 4, 2020 at 7:16am PDT

Well, this solution is not for an apartment, but for a country house. However, I couldn’t help sharing it. In my opinion, this is truly genius!

?? @dachalubimaya I would like to recommend you a great page - a favorite dacha @dachalubimaya @dachalubimaya @dachalubimaya. There you will find a lot of interesting and useful for your country house and @dachalubimaya plot. Landscape? Garden? Garden? Country interior and ideas. We take note, we keep under the covers, we put Д signed Д? #decor#decor#decors#ideidalhome#ideideidhome#delaysam#lifefakidhome#lifehack#apartment#home#home#cozyhome#comfort#flowers#interior#servingtable#storage of things#masters#useful tips#handmade#usefulideas#garden#vegetables#plant#blood#precinplace#flowflowers#fruit#fruit

A post shared by Women's secrets tips (@zhenskie_sekrety_sovety) on Jun 17, 2020 at 4:48am PDT

On the side of the rack with shelves, but in fact the door to the secret room!

#secret room #secret door #secret door #secret room

A post shared by Apartment and Home Design (@sweet_sweet_home58) on Mar 20, 2019 at 2:52am PDT

I also suggest you familiarize yourself with the most commonly used by designers techniques, with which you can easily transform your home yourself.

Esse projeto é pra quem AMA as plantinhas e quer ter uma Mesa em formato de Cactus? Comenta aqui ?? o que achou! #mesa #cactus #casa #diy #decor #home #design #arch

A post shared by Diycore com Karla Amadori (@diycore) on May 22, 2020 at 7:32am PDT

Arranging and repairing a house or apartment is definitely a creative action, as a result, bringing you and your family more comfort. comfort.

What about these ideas? Would you embody them at home?

Tags

See also

New and interesting