Selection of options for the arrangement of the backyard

From my grandfather I inherited a dacha. For a long time it stood abandoned, but this year, during the quarantine period, I began to transform it. Backyard. This is the first thing I started with.

You won’t believe it, but you won’t know it in 3 months! And I was inspired by a simple idea from the Internet. As Sergey Petrovich Kapitsa once said: I have everything I need - there is a dacha on Nikolina Hill, there is an apartment in Moscow, a car and a computer. Nothing else is needed but ideas! Good ideas spark and motivate action, and that’s great!

Today's edition. "Site" share a selection of options for backyard. I'm thrilled with Nos. 4 and Nos. 7. I'll show my husband today!

There are nuances that you should pay attention to, especially if you do not know how backyard! First of all, you should decide what exactly you expect from this courtyard, what will you do there? What should come to the fore: beauty or functionality?

Perhaps this is the place where you will eat delicious barbecue and communicate with your family. Or it should be a cozy space where you can be alone with your thoughts, enjoying the aroma of garden flowers.

View this post on Instagram

Thanks for the like? Good health to all? #landscape#landscape#landscape#landscape#landscapelovers#landscapedesign#pond#home#home#homehome#backyard#out#doorsucculents

A post shared by Garden? Landscape design? IDEAS (@landshaftdesign) on Jun 15, 2020 at 4:55am PDT

The murmur of a stream flowing nearby will give a particularly fabulous mood. If there is no river nearby, no problem, you can install a fountain, build a small waterfall or even make an artificial pond. By the way, this is not the lot of the rich. My friends made a pond out of an old cast-iron bath, and it turned out just great!

Are all ages submissive? Pregnant Zoya Viktorovna rearranged the refrigerator from room to kitchen (although she found excellent wheels there), made a pond from a bathtub, plastered it and put stones on a concrete solution, dug up all the beds and greenhouses? My mom was on vacation to care for my grandson for 8 months, came to my house when I rushed to the alarm service at 6 a.m., took Alice 1.5 km to the kindergarten in the cold? My grandmother, after the Great Patriotic War, at the age of 12, paved the roads with cobblestones together with other children, in her youth she dug a pit for the house by hand, now frying pancakes early in the morning to her misfit grandson? But things will be different now. We'll learn to rest. Take care of yourself. We can rest without remorse. Do we like to spoil ourselves? Will our loved ones understand, support and even praise us? Aren't we really hopeless? P.S. The stones inside the pond are still there. And the water and microorganisms did their job, and the bath inside became darker and more natural.

A post shared by microgreen? Microgreen? HEALTH (@zoya.viktorovna) on Oct 8, 2019 at 1:28am PDT

If the backyard is supposed to scorch the sun all day, fight the heat with tall trees with a lush crown. The fastest will grow maple, birch and acacia.

? Is it a good morning sometimes? .

A post shared by <<<• — Julia Buko — •>>> (@julia.buko._.art) on Apr 19, 2020 at 9:50am PDT

An unsightly wall of a neighbor’s house or a strange fence can be decorated. Your task is to ensure that there is a focal point on the courtyard - a picturesque view.

Thanks for the like? Good health to all? @gncgarden #landscape#landscapedesign#landscapeDecor#landscapeDecor#landscapeDecor#décor#pond#gazebo#design#garden#ideidecor#ideidehome#landshaft#home#garden#landshaftdesign#sweethome#landscape#landscapelovers#landscapedesign#landscapedesign#pool#home#homehome#homehome#homehomehomehome#homehomehomehome#homehomehomehome#homehomehomehomehome#homehomehomehomehome#homehomehomehomehome#homehomehome#homehomehomehomehome#homehome#homehomehomehome#homehomehome#homehomehomehome#homehomehomehomehomehome #home#outhouse#outhouse#outhouse#home #home #home #home #home #homehome #homehomehome #home #home #homehomehomehome #homehomehomehome #home #homehomehome #home #homehomehomehome #home #homehomehomehomehome #home #homehomehome #home #homehome #home #ide #homehomehome #home #

A post shared by Garden? Landscape design? IDEAS (@landshaftdesign) on May 18, 2020 at 10:09pm PDT

Cozy verandas #home #stayhome #interior #interior apartments #interiorhome #designer #comforthome #comfort #family #interior design #design #nature #backyard #architecture #renovation #ideas #ideas #l4l #liketime #instalike #f4f #followforfollowback #e #followforcutlike #followers #love #home #haus

A post shared by COMFORTABLE HOME (@comfortable__home) on May 24, 2020 at 9:12pm PDT

Ideas for implementation A great place to relax!

Thanks for the like? Good health to all? #landscape#landscape#landscape#landscape#landscapelovers#landscapedesign#pond#home#home#homehome#backyard#out#doorsucculents

A post shared by Garden? Landscape design? IDEAS (@landshaftdesign) on May 27, 2020 at 9:48pm PDT

Small courtyard I always want to increase it. And all the tips for its arrangement just boil down to how to achieve “visual space”.

Thanks for the like? Good health for everyone? Author: Igor Kupriyanov #landscape#landscapedesign#landscapeDecor#landscapeDecor#landscapeDecor#landscapeDecor#décor#pond#gazebo#design#garden#ideideidecor#houseideideideideideideideideideideideideide #garden#landshafthome#garden#landshaftdesign#sweethome#landscape#landscapelovers#landscapedesign#landscape#pool#fountain#homehomehome#homehomehomehomehomehome#myopodage#myopodage#backyard#outdoor#succulents

A post shared by Garden? Landscape design? IDEAS (@landshaftdesign) on Jun 10, 2020 at 11:53pm PDT

However, an interesting effect will turn out if you do the opposite: reduce the courtyard with the help of green thickets. Along the perimeter of the fence, plant climbing plants and flowering bushes. This technique will create the illusion of dense "green" walls.

Thanks for the like? Good health for everyone? Designer's yard Emily Henderson #landscape#landscape#landscape#landscape#landscape#landscapeDecor#landscape#pond#course#design#garden#ideideidecor#home#landshaft#home#garden#landshaftdesign#landscape#landscape#landscapelovers#landscape#landscapedesign#pool#fountain#home#homehome#myodata#backyard#outdoor#succulents

A post shared by Garden? Landscape design? IDEAS (@landshaftdesign) on May 26, 2020 at 10:16pm PDT

Another interesting solution!

#landscape#landscape#landscape#landscape#landscape#landscapelovers#landscapedesign#landscapedesign#pond#home#homehome#homehome#homehome#backyard#out#doorsucculents

A post shared by Garden? Landscape design? IDEAS (@landshaftdesign) on Jun 12, 2020 at 9:18am PDT

And of course, the most functional place in the backyard vertical beds and greenhouse.

#landscape#landscapedesign#gardendecor#datedecor#decor#pond#gatherer#design#garden#ideidecor #ideologyhome#ideideideideideideideideland#ideasade#2020#home#landscape#sweethome#landscapephotography#backyard#moyada#moysad #garden#home#home#outdoor#pool#fountain#fountain#klumba

A post shared by gardenhome2021 (@gardenhome2021) on May 30, 2020 at 1:43pm PDT

Careful, okay? Credit? !!!!!!!!!!!Subscribe to our profiles - we're trying for you, friends вава?... ва️ @fetstone_work. Our works are decorative plaster (imitation of stone, brick, wood) ??? The video of our work on YouTube in the profile header п️. пп️ @magistrdecor. Here are the best decorative works, talented craftsmen, beauty of finishing and much more. We don't infringe copyright. If this is your video (photo) or your work, please write to us in the directory for correction or removal?... #landscape #landscape #garden decor # country decor #decor #decor #pond #gossip #design #garden #ideidecor #ideideidhome #landshaft #home #garden #landshaftdesign #sweethome #landscape #landscapelovers #landscapedesign #pool #home #home #home #home #home #home #home #homehome #home #home #homehome #home #homehome #home #homehome #home #home #homehomehome #home #home #homehome #homehome #home #home #home #homehome #homehomehomehome #home #home #home #homehomehome #homehome #home #home #home #home #home #homehome #home #home #home #home #home #home #home #home #homehome #home #home #home #home #homehomehomehome #homehomehomehomehomehome #home #home #homehome #homehome #home #home #home #home #home #

A post shared by DECORATIVE DEVISION / DESIGN (@fetstone.ru) on May 25, 2020 at 11:15pm PDT

Or beds and flower beds!

Thanks for the like? Good health to all?: Mary Lamb #landscape#landscapedesign#landscapedesign#landscapedesign#landscapedesign#pond#home#homehome#home#homehome#home#home#homehome#homehome#homehome#homehome#homehomehomehome#homehomehomehomehomehomehome#homehomehouse#homehomehomehomehomehomehome#homehomehomehome#homehomehome#homehomehome#home#homehomehome#home#homehome#homehome#home#homehome#home#homehome#homehome#home#home#homehome#homehome#home#homehome#home#home#home#home#home#homehome#home#home#home#home#home#home#home#home#homehome#home#home#home#home#home#home#home#home#home#home#home#home#home#homehome#home#home#home#home#home#home#home#home#homehome#home#home#home#home#home#home#homehome#home#home#home#home#home#home#home#home#home#home#home#

A post shared by Garden? Landscape design? IDEAS (@landshaftdesign) on May 29, 2020 at 9:30am PDT

A good example of intelligent planning.

Design of a small plot???? #landscape design #garden decor #decor #design #garden #ideidecor #ideideidecor #ideidolhome #ideidelgarden #landshaft #home #garden #landshaftdesign #sweethome #landscape #home #home #home #home #home #home #home #home #home #home #home #homebuilding #home #home #home #design #modernHomes #interiordesigner #interiordesigner #interior_delu #customhomes #homebuilder #homebuilder #estatehomes #beautifulhomes #homes #tradition

A post shared by DECOR & DESIGN EXPO (@decordesignepo) on Jun 5, 2020 at 1:53am PDT

Your baby will be happy to have such a place to relax!

Agree that the word “pergola” sounds unusual and very intriguing. The main structural feature of the pergolas is a kind of roof-blinds, which passes the sun's rays in the morning and evening, and in the afternoon, during the sun - shields them. Typically, these small architectural forms consist of a wooden or metal frame, have a flat or spherical "roof" and are supported by stone columns. On a special account, landscape designers always have wooden pergolas (from oak, pine, larch and acacia). ← #marmaladegroup #landscape #landscape design #garden #landscape decor #dash decor #decor #conversation #design #garden #ideidecor #ideidelhome #ideidelsad #landshaft #garden #landshaftdesign #house #dash #backyard

A post shared by Architecture and Design (@marmalade_group) on May 18, 2020 at 12:01am PDT

#landscape#landscapedesign#gardendecor#datedecor#decor#pond#gatherer#design#garden#ideidecor #ideologyhome#ideideideideideideideideland#ideasade#2020#home#landscape#sweethome#landscapephotography#backyard#moyada#moysad #garden#home#home#outdoor#pool#fountain#fountain#klumba

A post shared by gardenhome2021 (@gardenhome2021) on May 16, 2020 at 11:29am PDT

I do not have a budget for such decisions yet, but no one prevents me from dreaming. If I win the lottery or my husband makes a million on a new project!

?????????????? Water treatments at home. A lot of space is not necessary - a small yard is also OK. Oh, well, when is the opportunity? And if not yet, why not dream?

A post shared by Concepts. Projects. Style (@conceptburo23) on Jun 3, 2020 at 2:44am PDT

With such beauty and without a trip to the sea, you can relax perfectly.

Thanks for the like? Good health for everyone? Author: Onelovelylife #landscape#landscape#landscape#landscape#landscapeDecor#landscapeDecor#decor#pond#gossip#design#garden#ideidecor#ideideadhome#garden#landshaft#home#garden#landshaftdesign#sweethome#landscape#landscapelovers#landscapedesign#landscapedesign#pool#fountain#home#home#homehome#moyodage#backyard#outdoor#succulents

A post shared by Garden? Landscape design? IDEAS (@landshaftdesign) on Jun 13, 2020 at 4:42am PDT

The Editorial Board also suggest familiarizing yourself with a selection of ideas for creating decorative reservoirs for giving with your own hands. Our friends are old useless things, and in this case can help us!

A post shared by Garden? Landscape design? IDEAS (@landshaftdesign) on May 13, 2020 at 7:47am PDT

As you can see, sometimes you just need an idea that may not always be expensive. Personally, having arranged a backyard in the country, I feel a little happier. I go out into the yard, sit by the flower bed, look at all this beauty and rejoice. Here it is, here it is, here and now.

Sometimes even a small repair can change our emotional state for the better. I wish you. beautiful And a great mood!

Tags

See also

New and interesting