This hot Italian beauty is 53! No plastic surgery, just little secrets.

Monica Bellucci is a popular Italian actress, but she is not known for her acting achievements. She made the whole world talk about her beauty, femininity and unreal magnetism as soon as she appeared on the screens. Since then, she has been called standardAnd it is deservedly recognized as a sex symbol of "zero." At the same time, Monica did not adjust herself to Hollywood standards at all and always stood for individuality.

On September 30, this gorgeous woman with great style turned 53 years old. You look at Monica and it feels like years don't take her. And the most amazing thing is that she never took beauty shots or went to plastic surgeons. Today's edition. "Site" It will tell you how one of the most beautiful women of our time takes care of herself.

In the 90s, Monica Bellucci was a model, although she dreamed of becoming a lawyer, and she considered designer clothing shows only part-time work. She stood out from the other girls on the podium, because she was too skater. So Monica retrained as an actress.

Until now, young girls see the Italian beauty as their competitor, because when the actress appears at a social event, all admiring glances are directed at her. Monica is still active in advertising campaigns and for magazine covers. It is worth noting that a woman prefers traditional methods of care and never uses innovative methods in cosmetology.

Monica Bellucci says her chief beauty - love of life. She believes that beauty is not in the volume of the hips, chest and waist. You have to feel attractive. Although proper care is also very important for maintaining health, youth and beauty, the actress is not one of those women who is too preoccupied with their appearance.

Last night, So Honored to receive The Award "Premio Donostia 2017" at the 65th Film Festival de San Sebastián and from the hands of John Malkovich. Thank You Spain ?? @donostitik @sansebastianfes Dress @maisonvalentino Jewelry @cartier Mua @letiziacarnevale Hair by Cedric Kerguillec #monicabellucci#lifetimeachievement#award#premiodonostia#johnmalkovich#dress#valentino#justeunclou#cartier#cartierdiamonds#ssssff

Dope, extensions of Monica Bellucci (@monicabellucciofficiel) Ver 27, 2017 about 11:41 PDT

She drinks a lot of water so that the skin and hair get enough moisture from the inside. Monica always thoroughly cleanses the skin and fills it with creams. When asked what procedures she routinely indulges in, the Italian diva replies with a smile: “I’m just taking a bath!” Those 45 minutes or an hour are precious time that you devote to yourself. Monica also pays special attention to lip care, because plump lips dry very quickly.

So Hot in Paris... ?Capture from the cover story out today @ellefr @verovatinos @vanmosseveldeplusn Hair by @johnnollet Makeup @letiziacarnevale Style by @hortensemanga jeans @Chanel @karinmodels_official #monicabellucci#bathtub#coverstory#elle#ellefrance#jeans#chanel#monicabellucci#monica#magazine

Dope, extensions of Monica Bellucci (@monicabellucciofficiel) Cher 22, 2017 about 11:03 PDT

The actress takes care of her hair very carefully. In an interview, Monica said that she adds mineral water to the shampoo to reduce its concentration and not overdry the hair and scalp. And for a dazzling shine, she uses olive oil. The actress is sure that the less products you use, the better.

This week end, the Cover Story for Caderno Ela, Jornal O Globo, Brazil, By The talented @riabrahao @cadernoela @gilbertojun @letiziacarnevale Hair @johnnollet Stylist @olgayanul Rooftop @galeriesLafayette @karinmodels_official Bracelet @cartiert @victoriabeckham scarf @prada Bag @armani #monbelluccier #camacilcoil #cario

Dope, extensions of Monica Bellucci (@monicabellucciofficiel) Qi 8, 2017 about 2:24 PDT

Monica has expressive facial features, in addition, as befits Italians, she has naturally black eyebrows and eyelashes. Sometimes you go out in public without makeup.

However, the actress admits that cosmetics are a form of protection for her: When you are without cosmetics, you are more vulnerable. It's like the armor that we women sometimes use. It helps create a distance between us and others. But at the same time, we make ourselves more attractive to others and to ourselves.”

Preview from a Cover Story By Gilles Marie Zimmermann @gillesmariezimmermann @karinmodels_official Makeup By @letiziacarnevale Hair @johnnollet Jewelry @cartier #monicabellucci #preview#coverstory#photographer #gillesmariezimmermann #bnw#photo#monicabelucci #gettingready#mirrmond#doublecartier#cartierdias#karinmodels

Dope, extensions of Monica Bellucci (@monicabellucciofficiel) Sich 6, 2017 about 1:37 PST

She loves to wear makeup, and there is always lipstick in her makeup. “I have always loved lipstick. I have a lot of them. These are mostly neutral shades. But I also love the classic red, it draws attention to the lips and makes the image very bright and feminine. In makeup, she prefers calm tones, and eyelashes emphasize classic black mascara.

At the 14th Monte-Carlo Film Festival de La Comédie. Thank You for the award of a lifetime achievement @montecarlofilmfestival @ezio_greggio @montecarlo_monaco_principaute Earrings @cartier dress @maisonvalentino Mua @letiziacarnevale Hair @cedrickerguillec #monicabellucci#filmfestival#montecarlo#monaco#dress#valentino#earrings#cartierdias#cardier#awardie#life#lifetime

Dope, extensions of Monica Bellucci (@monicabellucciofficiel) Ber 6, 2017 about 10:53 PST

Nature endowed Monica with appetizing shapes that she retained even after the birth of her second child. The star admits that he is very lazy for sports, and never sits on diets at all. For the past few years, she has been going to the gym from time to time. The actress is very fond of yoga, but due to the fact that she is often on trips, she does it irregularly.

Tbf incredible shooting day! Photo by Fabrizio Ferri. Have a great weekend? #monicabellucci#fbf#fabrizioferri#photography#caviar#monicabelucci#artofvisual#tb#artofvisual#artofvisual#artofvisual#artofvisual#photo

Dope, extensions of Monica Bellucci (@monicabellucciofficiel) Lute 3, 2017 about 7:20 PST

Monica loves Italian cuisine and loves family feasts. And when you need to lose a few pounds for the role, she goes to proper nutrition: fish, meat, vegetables and fruits. “Instead of the gym, I just put on black: it’s more practical and a lot more fun,” Monica says with a smile.

Thank You at @ellefr @verovatinos for the Cover Story June 2017 by @vanmosseveldeplusn Stylist @hortensemanga Hair @johnnollet Makeup @letiziacarnevale Jewelry @cartier Kaki Jacket @ralphlauren Belt @chloe shorts @mango @karinmodels_official #monicabellucci#coverstory#elle#magazine#cartier#cartierdiamonds#francjackkiet#relextradelago

Dope, extensions of Monica Bellucci (@monicabellucciofficiel) Cher 21, 2017 at 5:53 PDT

Bellucci once said the words that every woman should think about: Many people are afraid of losing beauty with age, but I try not to worry about these things. I am more afraid of death because I have two children and I want to see them grow up.

There’s nothing you can do about getting older, so it’s better to accept it. I feel much better now than when I was 20. I am confident in myself and cope with problems easier. I accept myself as I am and the fact that perfection does not exist, so I do not strive for it.”

Happy Weekend Everyone. Photography by Fred Meylan for Natural Style Magazine, March 2017 @studiofredmeylan Hairstyle By @johnnollet Makeup By @letiziacarnevale #monicabellucci#fredmeylan#photography#ootd#green#naturalstyle#italiangirl#monicabelucci#relaing#weekend

Dope, extensions of Monica Bellucci (@monicabellucciofficiel) Beer 4, 2017 at 9:17 PST

“Being beautiful at 20 is natural. But when you're beautiful at 35 or 45, that's a life position, Monica said. Do not be lazy to follow yourself, but always approach this process wisely. Share an interesting and useful article with your friends on social networks!

Tags

See also

New and interesting