As stars age

The famous plastic surgeon Dr. Tony Yuen, starring in the TV series "Dr. 90210 "and author of a popular blog on plastic surgery, assessed as aging celebrities. All of these celebrities were not patients of Dr. Yoon, so that it can be judged objectively.

28 ph via starpicture

1. Madonna, 51 years old.
In 1985 (left) and 2009
Did the singer of the song «Material Girl» Plastic? Nearly. Madonna looks much younger than 51 years. Her cheeks full, neckline sharp, not a wrinkle. I think she has done a facelift, cheek added in dermal fillers, laser resurfacing are not squeamish or chemical peeling, as well as an injection of Dysport and possibly lift the eye. (WireImage, AP)

2. Jane Fonda, 72 years old.
On the left - in 1967, right - in 2008.
Recently, Jane Fonda said that their appearance is required by 30% in sports and nutrition, 30% genes, 30% good sex and 10% of plastic surgery. Judging by her sharp jawline, raised eyebrows and wide-open eyes, the 72-year-old actress made a facelift, brow lift and eyelid. I would say that everything is up to 30% due to genes, 20% - sports and nutrition, and 50% - plastic surgery. To look so good for so long, some exercise is not enough even for Jane Fonda. (Getty Images)

3. Jack Nicholson, 72 years old.
On the left - in 1977, right - in 2009.
Jack Nicholson has saved the best of the knife of a plastic surgeon. He is aging with dignity, without any sign of surgical intervention. While many young celebrities introduce yourself botox buckets, deep wrinkles Nicholson, natural and untouched. That's not bad, or the excess of Botox would make it look like his character from "Batman" - the Joker. And now it looks like an old, wise and notable Hollywood star. (WireImage. Getty Images)

4. Andie MacDowell, 51 years old.
On the left - in 1992, right - in 2009.
Unlike many 50-year-old actresses and models, Andie MacDowell seems natural, except maybe a little Botox here and there, and perhaps laser therapy to strengthen the skin. Her face is smooth and reflects the time spent away from the dangerous sun, she takes care of her skin, and sometimes makes preventive care. (WireImage, Getty Images)

​​

5. Bruce Jenner, 60 years old.
On the left - in 1993, right - in 2009.
Said Bruce Jenner corrected the shape of the nose and made a facelift in 1984, which is why, in my opinion, it looks more feminine and unnatural. Then, on his reality show «Keeping Up with the Kardashians» he made another facelift and became much better. His jawline more pronounced, and it does not look like the victim of a plastic surgeon. But why is it still looks strange? Most likely, because his nose is still too thin, and his eyes are too open for the 60-year-old man. In my opinion, it is a prime example of that plastic surgery is best done on time once, than to fix everything. (Getty Images)

6. Cindy Crawford, 43 years old.
On the left - in 1990, right - in 2009.
The most beautiful woman of the past 20 years still looks great. Cindy Crawford really a real super model. Now she is much older than in 1990. Her skin is flawless. Most likely, she made a minor operation to strengthen the skin, for example, the new eMatrix, but apart from that, it seems, her appearance, she is obliged to tender care, not operations. If everyone could get old like her! (WireImage, Getty Images)

7. Clint Eastwood, 79 years old.
On the left - in 1965, right - in 2009.
Clint Eastwood looks too rough to it might seem that he did the surgery. Since 90% of plastic surgery patients - women, modern technology and operations can make it so that a man will look a little feminine and natural. Eastwood - an example of a man who gave up surgical scalpel: low brow, loose skin on the neck and a very sun-damaged skin. The only thing, in my opinion, he did - a lifting of the upper eyelids. In 1965, they seem to be a little harder than it is today. But even if I knew that he used the services of a plastic surgeon, I would have him about it said. (Getty Images)

8. Kenny Rogers, 71 years old.
On the left - in 1985, right - in 2006.
Kenny Rogers admitted that he did not scruple Eyelid Surgery, and for good reason. His plastic surgeon probably removed too much skin from the upper eyelid, so that now it looks constantly surprised. Is likely to continue its work on the eyes, he did also lift the eyebrows. It is a bright example of what men plastic surgery should be very conservative. Unfortunately, he did not like the legend of country music, which he was before. (Corbis, Getty Images)

9. Courteney Cox, 45 years old.
On the left - in 1996, right - in 2009.
This actress has done everything that is possible to stay young. Courteney Cox and plastic surgery is definitely "friends." Apart from possible chemical peels, such as, Obagi Blue Peel, it also slightly increased lip likely using such excipients as Juvederm. Her cheeks look fuller and what is possible transfer of adipose tissue or injections of Sculptra. Her skin is so smooth and flawless, I guess it paid millions for a product for skin care, face of which it is (Kinerase). Finally, it shows a smooth forehead, which can create a Botox or Dysport. (Getty Images)

10. Diane Keaton, 64 years old.
On the left - in 1979, right - in 2008.
Diane Keaton looks like a normal 64-year-old woman. Her eyes settle, decrepit neck and hair turns gray. I would not say that she looks young for her age, but she is an attractive woman. I doubt that she even did the operation. At least, it looks much better than his colleagues in the film "Annie Hall" Woody Allen. (Corbis, Getty Images)

11. Ellen Barkin, 55 years old.
Ellen Barkin looks better than 99% of 55-year-old women. Because of what is due genes skincare or plastic surgery? I would say, a bit of everything. Her eyebrows are much higher than in 1996. This may be due to the endoscopic lift. Her eyes also look more openly than 14 years ago, probably due to the tightening of the upper eyelid. Her skin is very smooth, she may use laser treatment, such as, Cynosure Smartskin Laser. Also, over time, her lips become fuller, perhaps because of the injection Prevelle. (Corbis, Getty Images)

12. George Clooney, 48 years old.
On the left - in 1988, right - in 2009.
Dzheordzh Clooney - the type of men who love women and hate men. Unlike many celebrities in the photo galleries, the question of whether he was doing plastic surgery, it is not necessary. It looks so good without any operations. While many blogs accused Clooney that he turned to the help of a plastic surgeon, I see no signs of his work. It is an example of a man aging like a fine wine. Moreover, Clooney's a great actor. (Getty Images)

13. Jessica Lange, 60 years old.
On the left - in 1976, right - in 2009.
Over the past two years, Jessica Lange appearance has changed dramatically. This is especially evident in her eyebrows, which are bent more than the sole female shoes. I bet that used a combination of Botox and general brow lift. Her eyelids are also too dense for a woman her age - most likely the result of lifting the upper and lower eyelids. Her cheeks were also higher than in 1976, most likely due to the implant. Overall, I think this oskoronosnaya actress would still be a winner, even if they were below her eyebrows.

14. Joan Van Ark, 66 years old.
On the left - in 1987, right - in 2008.
Unfortunately, Joan Van Ark looks like a wax copy of itself. Her skin too taut lips look swollen, eyebrows - located too high, and the line of the chin too pronounced. Rather, its unnatural appearance - the result of numerous chemical peels, lip implants, lifting upper and lower eyelids, face lift, botox injection and fillers.
Moderation in all things, including the use of plastic surgery - these are the main keys to good looks. It seems she did not follow this rule. Well, at least her hair looks great. (AP, Getty Images)

15. Al Pacino, 69 years old.
On the left - in 1992, right - in 2008.
Does "Scarface" plastic surgery on his face? I think yes. Most likely, Al Pacino was a moderate tightening of the upper eyelid, as evidenced by the lack of excess skin on them. Due to the fact that the actor oskoronosny limit any surgery, it looks fine. He is gradually getting older, his character in "The Godfather." (Getty Images)

16. Susan Sarandon, 63 years old.
On the left - in 1995, right - in 2008.
Although Susan Sarandon recently broke up with his young protege Tim Robbins, this 63-year-old actress has always looked as young as he is. Like many serious actress of her generation, she refused to plastic surgery, and looks great thanks to good genes and good care of the skin. Her skin is smooth, but not too much, besides, it has all the wrinkles that should be a woman her age. Even his seventh decade, this woman looks good. (Getty Images, AP)

17. Johnny Depp 46 years.
On the left - in 1990, right - in 2009.
Johnny Depp - one of those for whom looking good - very simple. He has straight hair, he does not shave, wearing strange glasses and still looks better than 99% of men at his age. Although there were rumors that Johnny Depp had plastic surgery, I doubt it. He has wrinkles that are typical for a man his age. His great cheekbones and jawline noticeable only rejuvenate it. Maybe Johnny Depp's many sins, but plastic surgery is not included in them. (Getty Images)

18. Julie Christie, 68 years old.
On the left - in 1965, right - in 2008.
Is oskoronosnoy Julie Christie really 68? As it can not be said, because of its excellent appearance. I think Christie - one example of high-quality plastic surgery in Hollywood. I think she pulled the eyelids, made a facelift, fillers, fat cheeks. The result is reflected in the clear line of the neck, the eyes of the young and soft cheeks, which she demonstrates with glamor. The fact that it is a classic Hollywood talent, only adds to the advantages of its appearance. Her plastic surgeon should be given an Oscar. (Getty Images)

19. Michael Douglas, 65 years old.
Left - in 1976, right - in 2009.
It looks like Michael Douglas desperately trying to keep up with his young wife, Catherine Zeta-Jones. I think he made one or two face-lift, and lift the upper eyelid. Several years ago, the internet has spread photos of Michael from the seams of the alleged plastic surgery. So why is his neck is still sagging skin? Well, since men more dense and subject to the action of the sun skin than women, the results of a facelift are not so long. This may explain why, even after the two face lifts, Douglas still looks old. But what else can you expect from a 65-ltnego men trying to keep up with the gorgeous 40-year-old woman? (WireImage, Getty Images)

20. Meg Ryan, 48 years old.
On the left - in 1998, right - in 2009.
American favorite has become almost unrecognizable in the last few years. Meg Ryan's lips look too bloated. I think they put the implants, for example, Gortex. This substance can make the lips are too big, strained and unnatural. Usually it is injected in small doses. She also did not seem squeamish cheek implants, because of what she looks like now for a "bloated." It is good that these implants are completely interchangeable during the 20-minute operation. If she really wants to natural lips, I would recommend it to the implants removed and used oil. (Getty Images, AP)

21. Meryl Streep, 60 years old.
On the left - in 1980, right - in 2009.
If you is as good an actress as Meryl Streep, you do not even need to think about plastic surgery. Maybe Strip and not the young actress, but who cares? She is one of aging actresses in Hollywood, which has no problems with wrinkles, sagging skin or even decrepit cheeks. Although, as I think she did a little chemical peeling, I think, beyond that it does not matter. Well done. (Getty Images, AP)

22. Nick Nolte, 68 years old.
On the left - in 1994, right - in 2008.
I do not think Nick Nolte did plastic surgery - it looks rough, muscular, even gray, but quite natural. His eyelids subside, his brow dotted with wrinkled face was thin, and the skin damaged by UV light. I would not say that he is aging beautifully, I would say that he is aging naturally. (WireImage, Getty Images)

23. Nicole Kidman, 42 years old.
On the left - in 1997, right - in 2009.
Nicole Kidman's face seemed to change shape. Sometimes I think that it has increased the lips, sometimes - that has stuck Botox in the forehead. In general, I think she has done both, and injected fillers, for example, Sculptra, cheeks.
Some people aggressive Botox injections can create the effect is too curved eyebrows, I call it "botoksnye eyebrows." This photo is not visible, but on the other - it is present. (Star Max, NBC via AP)

24. Olivia Newton-John, 61 years old.
On the left - in 1980, right - in 2008.
It seems pretty 80s Olivia Newton-John is hopelessly addicted to cosmetic injections. Her face appears unnaturally swollen, possibly because of the fat grafting or injection Sculptra. Lips also seem to be increased, probably because of such fillers as Restylane or Juvederm. The forehead is very smooth, even too much for a woman in '61. (WireImage, Getty Images)

25. Priscilla Presley, 64 years old.
On the left - in 1968, right - in 2009.
A couple of years ago, she admitted that she took advantage of silicone injections, ended unsuccessfully. Today, it is quite similar to the classic beauty, she was 15 years ago. Her skin is smooth - the result of unnecessary laser treatments. Lips and cheeks are swollen, probably because of the fat or other fillers. Her forehead is too stretched - probably because of the Botox. (AP, Getty Images)

26. Sharon Stone, 51 years old.
On the left - in 1994, right - in 2009.
Why did Sharon Stone face smooth as a rock? Although I do not think she did plastic surgery, it is possible that her young appearance - the result of medical skin care, for example, La Roche Posay, as well as chemical peels and laser treatments. It gets old very beautiful without noticeable changes, like her Hollywood colleagues. To be honest, she is aging so well that it is possible to remove the "Basic Instinct 3". (WireImage, EPA)

27. Sheryl Crow, 47 years old.
All Sheryl Crow wants - to enjoy life and avoid surgery. It looks great, especially for the 47-year-old woman has overcome breast cancer. Her skin is clean and smooth, no visible signs of plastic surgery. She is gradually getting older. I have for her is only one recommendation: do not overdo it with the sun. Stay in the shade and use sunscreen to remain as beautiful. (WireImage, Getty Images)

28. Sylvester Stallone, 63 years old.
On the left - in 1986, right - in 2009.
Sly Stallone looks as if he had a few rounds with a plastic surgeon. His eyebrows are too curved, because of what he looked like Cruella De Vil. This is likely due to the brow lift. His eyelids are also too stretched without a hint of flabby skin. The line of his jaw and too clear for a man of 63 years. Rather, it is - the result lifts the eyelids and face, respectively. His cheeks also appear higher than they were before - probably the result of silicone implants. All this plastic surgery makes it quite strange, like Satan. I think it's time to end it. (WireImage)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting