To give birth to 40?

There was a time when I was sitting on the women's forum, and many of them repeatedly raised the theme of late pregnancy. Most of the women argued that giving birth the first child should be no later than 30 years, and it is better to 25, that there were no complications for the body, and only 40 genera and over - it's all a huge health risk. But tell me this-celebrity mums who mostly ripe for motherhood after thirty, when the career is already built. I think we all know that Mariah Carey last year gave birth to twins, when she had just turned sorokovnik. See who has come to know the happiness of motherhood in the elderly age

Nicole Kidman gave birth to their first biological daughter (she has already grown adopted children from his marriage to Tom Cruise), Sunday Rose, when she was 41, in 2008. Two years later, she and Keith Urban has another daughter, Faith Margaret from the surrogate mother

Halle Berry gave birth to a daughter, Nala from Gabriel Aubry at 41

Coco Cox Arquette, who as two drops of water similar to the mother - and late child. Courteney Cox gave birth to her 40 years

Salma Hayek gave birth to her first child - daughter Valentina Paloma at 41

Brooke Shields gave birth to her youngest daughter Greer in 2006, when she was forty-

Marcia Cross - even heroic woman. Her first birth occurred in 45 years, and she gave birth to two charming little girl - Eden and Savannah

Meryl Streep gave birth to a fourth child, daughter Louise in 1991, just before his 42 birthday. Now Louise has grown pretty

I do not know how difficult it was John Travolta's wife Kelly Preston decide to give birth at 48 years old, but she did it. The light will be completely healthy baby Benjamin

Celine Dion, too, in some way the heroine's mother. She gave birth to twins Eddy and Nelson's 42, and this was her first birth

Julianne Moore, Liv gave birth to her youngest daughter at 41

Naomi Watts gave birth to second son Sasha was 40 years old and said she wanted to give birth to the future and a girl

Agnes, the third child, Jennifer Connelly and Paul Bettany was born when her mother was 40

Courage Susan Sarandon is also enviable. The actress gave birth to the son of Miles in 1991, when she was 46! Miles now a big boy

Helen Hunt had a daughter Makin 40 years

Tags

See also

New and interesting