Soulful recipes for those who are actively preparing for the harvest of strawberries. A minimum of effort, and the usual strawberry jam jar transformed into a luxurious dessert!
Strawberries – the most awaited berry, who first appears on our beds. Alas, strawberry season is very short, so every woman in a hurry to make as many domestic preparations.
Proposed to depart from the traditional recipes this year to prepare strawberry something extraordinary.
Ruby strawberry jam
A delicate and delicious jam. The petals of the wild rose give it a distinctive aroma. Interesting texture and harmonious taste will not leave indifferent even the most sophisticated gourmet.
The RUBY RECIPE of STRAWBERRY JAM What you need:
1 kg of strawberries (preferably small and of the same size)
200 g of the petals of the wild rose (tea rose)
1.2 kg sugar
0.5 tsp. citric acid
100 ml of water
How to cook ruby strawberry jam:
1. Thoroughly wash the strawberries.
2. Dry berries on a paper towel and remove the sepals.
3. Cover the berries with half the sugar and leave for 5 hours.
4. Carefully, trying not to crumple, to wash the petals of a rose. Dry on a paper towel.
5. To add to the petals and half of the lemon acid and slightly grind the arms to better opened smell.
6. Pour water in a suitable volume capacity. Add the remaining sugar, cook on weak fire before its complete dissolution.
7. Add remaining lemon juice, stir.
8. Pour the petals, bring to the boil.
9. Add in a container of berries along with the separated juice, bring to boil and remove the foam. Cook for 5 minutes over medium heat.
10. Cool the jam and again bring to boil. Cook for another 5 minutes. Repeat the procedure 2-3 times.
Spread out to dry sterilized jars, roll up. Store in a cool place.
Strawberry jam with mint and lemon
Three different flavour complement each other and make the taste of this jam is a memorable and incomparable. Mint if you wish, you can replace Melissa.
RECIPE of STRAWBERRY JAM WITH MINT AND LEMON What you need:
1 kg of strawberries
1 kg of sugar
100 g fresh mint
How to make strawberry jam with mint and lemon:
1. Rinse strawberries, remove the sepals. Dry berries on a paper towel.
2. Put the strawberries in a saucepan with a thick bottom, sprinkling sugar. Leave for a few hours to berries gave the juice.
3. Wash mint and separate the leaves from the stems.
4. Thoroughly wash the lemons, remove thin layer of peel.
5. Clean the lemons from the films, cut into small pieces.
6. Bring strawberries to a boil, add the lemon slices. Cook for 15-20 minutes.
7. Put mint leaves. Mix well.
8. Add the zest. Mix well.
9. Cook for another 15-20 minutes on low heat, removing the foam and gently stir.
10. Pour the hot jam into sterilized jars and roll up.
Flip, wrap until cool.
Raw strawberry jam with kiwi
Vitamin useful and jam for the whole family. It contains large amounts of sugar because it is prepared without heat treatment. This treat can be frozen in portion cups and then use for making smoothies and cocktails.
RECIPE RAW JAM OF STRAWBERRY WITH KIWI, you need:
400 g strawberries
700 g of sugar
How to make raw strawberry jam with kiwi:
1. Rinse strawberries, remove the sepals. Thoroughly dry the berries on a paper towel.
2. Clear kiwi.
3. Cut into small pieces.
4. Chop the strawberries using a blender.
5. Chop the kiwi in a blender.
6. Mix strawberries and kiwi.
7. Add the sugar, whisking until it is completely dissolved (to speed up the process, a lot can be a bit warm).
8. Pour jam into sterilized dry jars, roll up.
Store in the refrigerator.
Jam of strawberry with chocolate and chilli
Jam with chocolate — an unusual delicacy for gourmets. Good for a layer of home-made cakes, serve ice cream and pancakes. The chilli jam adds a little spice and slightly neutralizes the excessive sweetness.
RECIPE of JAM FROM STRAWBERRIES WITH CHOCOLATE AND CHILI you need:
1 kg of strawberries
1 kg of sugar
100 g dark chocolate
1 chili pepper
How to make jam from strawberries with chocolate and chili peppers:
1. Wash strawberries, remove the sepals. To dry the berries.
2. Clean the chili of seeds. Maximum cut into small cubes.
3. To fill the pepper 1 tbsp. sugar for 2-3 hours.
4. To fill the strawberries with sugar and leave for 2-3 hours.
5. Bring berries to a boil. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until medium thick. Add pepper, bring to a boil.
6. Put the chocolate pieces, stir.
Ready jam pour into sterilized jars, roll up. Store in the refrigerator.
Dry strawberry jam
Dry strawberry jam — old recipe of Russian cuisine. In the modern sense is fragrant and delicious candied fruit. This treat will be enjoyed by all, its scent will remind you of Sunny summer.
RECIPE JAM STRAWBERRIES What you need:
1 kg of strawberries
800 g of sugar
200 g powdered sugar (if desired powdered sugar, add a little vanilla or cinnamon)
1 liter of water
How to cook dry strawberry jam:
1. Rinse the berries, remove the sepals.
2. Make a syrup from water and sugar.
3. Add the syrup to the berries, bring to a boil. Cooling, remove the foam.
4. Again bring to a boil, cool and skim off the scum. Repeat the procedure 5-6 times.
5. Drain berries in a colander and leave overnight to let the syrup completely stack.
6. Spread out the strawberries on a baking sheet covered with parchment.
7. Dry in the oven with the door open at 65°C for 1 hour.
8. Toss berries in powdered sugar and fold in glass jars.published
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©