When laziness turns on the oven, baking pizza pie in the pan, the family escapes instantly.

Oven? No, I don't like washing her. This cake in the pan on the stove is already prepared, and in 15, well, maximum 20 minutes. The recipe was found from the hospitable Olga Matvey, for which she is very grateful. My kids are asking for this every weekend. juicy pizza.

Today's edition. "Site" They will tell you how to make a good chicken. pancake. Juicy pastries, tastier than purchased pizza!

Pie in a pan on a stove Ingredients
  • 200g chicken fillet
  • 1 egg
  • 100ml kefir
  • 1 bulb
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 75g flour
  • 100g cheese
  • 1 tooth. Garlic
  • salt, pepper to taste
  • pinch
  • pan 20 cm.

Preparation
  1. You can take any meat and even mince. But Olga Matvey recommends chicken. And it is better to take chopped meat. Cut the onion finely, add it to the meat. Sprinkle, pepper and add Provencal herbs. Add the chopped garlic in there. Cut it a little more with a knife and stir it up. Send the mixture to the pan.

2. Roast the meat until half ready (to change color).

3. For test-making In a convenient container, mix the egg with a pinch of salt, pepper and Italian herbs. Pour kefir of any fat. Sprinkle flour with baking powder. Stir everything to uniformity.

4. Pour on the semi-finished dough, cover everything with a lid and cook for 20 minutes. And the first 15 minutes of the cover can not be lifted.

5. With a plate, turn the cake upside down. Put it in the pan and sprinkle it with cheese. Prepare another 3 minutes for the cheese to melt well. On top of the finished cake can be decorated with greenery.

6. That's it, chicken-cake I'm ready in the pan. Bon appetit!

To get acquainted with the recipe of this cake, watch the video from the Olga Matvey culinary channel. She has a lot of time-tested recipes that come out with a bang!

about:blank

I also want to know how to make a closed calzone pizza. Little sister of classic Italian pizza for a picnic or outdoor lunch!

Pie. stove-pan Preparation is super fast, especially if you use chicken as a filling. The cake is not very big, but quite filling. I like its aroma and tenderness and airiness of the dough.

The chopped meat comes out very juicy. You can also make a vegetable cake with mushrooms on the same principle. Or sweet with apples and cinnamon. Try, experiment and cook for pleasure to yourself and your family!

Tags

See also

New and interesting