A shameless lady took to transplanting my flower right into the teacher's room, but I found her to control.

Unwelcome guests at home Or at work, they can shamelessly impose their own order. And before you blink an eye, the necessary things will already lie elsewhere. Most importantly, there is no such people. Trying to adequately convey to them the idea that they are wrong, but no use. A life story about how they taught a cheeky lady who tried her best to get out of her own business.

Unwelcome guests at home Anna Nikolaevna worked in the new school for only 6 months. The children loved her very much, even though she worked for nothing. With colleagues biology teacher I also found a common language pretty quickly. At least that’s what Anna thought. There were certainly problems, though. “Who doesn’t have them?” our main character calmed down.

Peels Serious Trouble Unlucky Anna Nikolaevna fall under Director's wife, head of Olga Viktorovna. This lady was already very far over 60 and Anna would not want to spoil relations with her at least out of respect for age. But the young teacher's patience was running out. All these 6 months, the head teacher tried to teach the girl the mind. At first it was helpful and very nice. But now it was more like total control. Like in places not so far away.

Anna tried not to pay attention to the remarks or moralizing, but the wife of the headmaster also in her class took up her own order. It's like Anna is some kind of slut and she didn't bother to do it herself earlier. Especially. floweryA young biologist brought home or bought with his money. Her class really looked like a fragrant oasis in the desert. This beckoned Olga Viktorovna with vengeance.

Peels: I told her we wouldn't work out. She's so young. He says he wants to test his teaching method. We all want something in life, but rules are rules. So we will not have a new teacher of geography, said Olga Viktorovna and at the same time tore off the flowers that stood on the windowsills, yellow leaves. Anna only sadly watched what was happening and listened to another boring lecture from the wife of the chief.

The last straw in Anna’s bowl of patience was the barbaric act of Olga Viktorovna with her most beloved flower. All of a sudden, the headmaster undertook to transplant the most beautiful poinsetia. Anna wanted to do the same as Olga dragged this unfortunate flower by its top. Olga Viktorovna! What are you doing? Poinsettia can't be touched right now, she's having a rest period. For God's sake, stop it, the biology teacher screamed in panic.

“And then she started telling me that my flower was kind of sad, so she decided to transplant it.” – that same evening Anna complained to her best friend about a negligent colleague – “Honestly, I don’t know what to do.” She's older, older, married to the director. But this Olga Viktorovna is already tired of me.

“Do the mirror thing to her. We once had a sister-in-law to live for a week asked, and stayed for a month. I'm also starting to get my order. Well, I got her stuff. I think she thought we had bad energy in the apartment. Things disappear, and then are abruptly located. I can't remember the last time she visited us. Effective, as you can see. Unwelcome guests at home are no longer bothered, Tanya's friend laughed.

Unwelcome guests of the house help to understand Anna Nikolaevna took note of a useful remark of a friend. Since then, Olga Viktorovna’s things have not been located where she left them. They did not disappear, but simply moved mysteriously. Over time, other teachers joined this kind of fun. “I must inform you, colleagues, that I am going to retire. Still 69 years old, no way. I know it's gonna be hard for you without my mentoring, but what can you do? I leave you to my dear husband, summed up Olga Viktorovna briefly one day.

Anna walked into her class and was happy. breathed. There will finally be peace and order in the school. Her flowers, her class, her personal space will no longer be disturbed. And the rest of the colleagues were clearly pleased with this turn of events. “I would never have thought that unwanted guests at Tanka’s house would help me expel Olga Viktorovna from school,” the teacher smiled.

Tags

See also

New and interesting