Mastery of making chocolate biscuit

Hello, dear hostess! I want to share a delicious recipe for biscuit. I tried cooking homemade pastries in my youth, when I was just starting to get acquainted with cooking.

With a book in hand, trying various recipes for cooking, she spent a long time in search of a good classic recipe. The method of trial and error turned out fun tasty, but it seemed that the baking lacked airiness and lightness.

Unable to withstand my suffering in trying to bake the perfect biscuit, my mother-in-law decided to reveal to me the wisdom of baking biscuit according to her signature recipe. Now the editorial board. "Site" sharing this recipe with you. Biscuit turns airy, light and porous, only have time to bake.

Classic cake biscuit Biscuit in the home oven It's very simple. All we need is the right ingredients and a little care. Cooking with love.

The ingredients
  • 5 eggs
  • 200g sugar
  • 100 ml of water
  • 150g flour
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 30g cocoa (if chocolate biscuit)

Preparation
  1. To proteins add sugar and a pinch of salt. Climb to steady peaks. The power of the mixer should be maximum.

2. To the yolks add water or milk. Carefully whip until you foam. We take a corolla and carefully mix the yolks with proteins. The mass should be well mixed.

3. Now we need to sift through the flour. If you want to make chocolate biscuit, you should add cocoa to the flour. Pour the baking powder in small portions and interfere until you get the dough.

4. The finished mass is poured into the mold: you should scroll several times to distribute the test. The shape can be taken with a diameter of about 26 cm. Put the biscuit in the oven for 30-40 minutes and bake at a temperature of 180 degrees.

Just a few minutes, and luxuriant ready. Take the pastry out of the oven and set it cool for a couple of minutes. The height should be about 5 cm, which allows you to cut into 2-3 crusts. You can add a cream to the biscuit or use it to make a cake. I hope you remember this simple and tasty recipe, good appetite!

Tags

See also

New and interesting