To indulge in sweet nostalgia, I make baskets with cream, like from a school buffet.

Protein cream baskets are my husband's favorite treat. Yes, I really like these baskets, especially when they have such a huge merengue cap! Already after the first attempt to cook according to this recipe, even the cream that always fell on me, this time turned out perfectly!

Today's edition. "Site" You will learn how to make your favorite dessert from childhood. creambasket. Legendary Soviet cakes!

Baskets with protein cream Ingredients for the test
  • 180g flour
  • 3 yolks
  • 0.5 tsp baking powder
  • 30g sugar
  • 100g butter
  • 20g milk
  • pinch
  • 10 tsp jam

Protein cream ingredients
  • 100g protein
  • 50g water
  • 200g sugar
  • pinch
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. To prepare the test, sift the flour together with the baking powder. Add cold butter sliced into cubes. Turn the dough into a crumb.

2. In the middle of the crumbly crumb, make a depression and send there yolks, milk, sugar, a pinch of salt. Quickly knead the dough first with a wreath, and then with your hands. Note that it is impossible to mix sand dough for a long time, since gluten develops in the flour and the dough can become hard and dense. We need it to come out soft and crumbly, not sticky.

3. You can cook baskets in iron molds, silicone forms for cupcakes or cupcakes are also suitable. Evenly distribute the dough over the entire surface of each mold. Carefully remove the remnants of the dough from the edge of the forms. From this amount of test comes about 10 baskets. Bake baskets at 180 degrees for 15 minutes. After baking, let them cool slightly, and then take them out of the molds.

4. For each basket add 1 teaspoon of jam. You can take whatever you like. To prepare the cream in a steak with a thick bottom, pour water and add sugar, stir with a silicone spatula. Send the syrup to boil on medium heat to a temperature of 118 degrees.

5. In a separate container whip to the state of foam protein with a pinch of salt and a pinch of citric acid. Then slightly cooled syrup, pour a thin trickle, continuing to whip the cream, but already at high revs of the mixer. As a result, the merengue should be tight and keep in shape well.

6. Put the cream in a candy bag with a nice nozzle. Squeeze a beautiful merengue cap on each basket. Ready dessert can not be decorated more, but you can slightly sprinkle them with crushed nuts or grated chocolate. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you learn how to make a nostalgic cake “Waffle delight”. You will have to fight with guests for a piece of this!

Crumbly sandbasket, jam with sour cream and a gentle merengue cap will appeal to many. Making protein cream is like conquering the top. I want, but scary, difficult, and in the preparation of so many nuances, clearly according to the instructions.

That's what I thought before I climbed that top. I am very happy with the result, I am happy with working on myself. Protein cream is more budget, they can cover the cake and decorate, it perfectly tolerates temperature regimes.

Do you like protein cream baskets? Have you ever made them?

Tags

See also

New and interesting