What add to borscht hospitable Czechs, the composition has its own highlight

I have been living in the Czech Republic for almost six months. I came here not knowing what to expect. I was very lucky to have a wonderful family. And on the very first day, the hostess of the house, Anna, fed me borscht. To be honest, I have never tasted such a delicious borscht in my life. When I came to my senses after a long journey, I asked Anna to tell me how to brew red borscht.

Editorial "Site" He tells the recipe for borscht in Czech.

How to cook red borsch ingredients
  • 500g beef
  • 500g pork
  • 300g white cabbage
  • 200g sauerkraut
  • 200g hunting sausages
  • 150g prunes
  • 1 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 2 carrots
  • 2 beets
  • bulb
  • 1 tbsp vinegar
  • packing

Preparation
  1. The amount of ingredients can be frightening. But I want to assure you that cooking borscht is not difficult. By the way, if you have a prepared borsch gas station, you can use it, it will speed up the process at times. Here we go. You need to cut the meat in small pieces and boil in salted water. Here is the number of ingredients per 3 liters of water.

2. Cut the beets with straw and grind the onions. Put it in the pan almost to ready. Add vegetable oil, vinegar, sugar and tomato paste.

3. When the meat is cooked, add chopped carrots, sashed fresh cabbage and stewed beets to the pan. All this boil for about 10 minutes.

4. While it's boiling, cut the hunting sausages. Also grind prunes. After 10 minutes, add sausages, prunes and sauerkraut to the pan. After that, boil for another 15 minutes.

5. Also do not forget to salt borscht and add pepper to taste. This is best done two minutes before you are ready. It is also necessary to allow borscht to brew for about an hour.

After that, fragrant and thick borscht can be served on the table. A great addition will be sour cream or greens. At seven Anna, it is not customary to serve borscht, but I shared my signature recipe and all household members appreciated it.

Of course, I do not claim that this is a classic Czech recipe. I don't have much experience to throw out such claims. And every hostess has their own borsch recipe. But this one is really special. I highly recommend trying. What's the highlight of your borscht?

Tags

See also

New and interesting