The former did not cook such borscht, the new woman discovered the true taste of borscht

Rarely do the hostess know, how to cook bornet. But only a few it turns out to be really delicious, so that even the tongue does not turn to call it an everyday dish. I decided to share this recipe with you. I don’t think I often cook borscht – it’s a ceremonial for me. And I won't say he's always one-on-one. No, it's different every time.

It all depends on the mood and internal energy at the time of cooking. As strange as that sounds. Ukrainian home borscht - it's more than just food. It is not for nothing that for centuries men chose their wife according to the criterion: “Can you cook borscht?”

How to cook borscht I never cook borscht strictly by prescription. It's like a real housewife. Therefore, the number of ingredients is indicative. Fortunately, I am able to create a dish. homemade - that matters, too.

The ingredients
  • 400g beef or pork
  • 300g beans
  • 2 beets (500g)
  • 1 bulb
  • 1-2 carrots
  • 3-4 potatoes
  • 1/5 cabbage fork
  • 70g tomato paste or passered tomatoes
  • 1 bay leaf
  • 2-4 peas of sweet pepper
  • 1 chip pepper mixture
  • 1 chip. ground dill seeds
  • 0.5-2 teeth. garlic
  • salt
  • green
  • vegetable-oil

Preparation
  1. Borsch must be cooked with beans. To do this, it must be poured with water in the evening (or at least 3 hours before cooking).

2. The broth is made from beef or pork. Meat should be without veins and film, fresh, not frozen. Preferably bone. So we pour the meat with water, put it on fire. We're making noise from above.
  3. After that, after 30-40 minutes, add the previously soaked and swollen beans.
  4. Next to the beets, there should be a lot of them. Most housewives rub this vegetable on a large grater. I prefer to cut with a thin straw. That's what my grandmother did. Beets need to passer in oil on a small heat for five minutes, then stew in the broth added to the pan for another couple of minutes.

5. Then the contents of the pan can be loaded into a pot of broth.

6. In the same pan, we passer (slightly roasted) finely chopped onions and grated (or sliced, as I have) carrots. And put it back in the broth.

7. The cartofle is cut with a cube or pyramids (who likes it more).
  8. Cabbage shining shallow. This is about a fifth or sixth of the average fork.

9. Add spices and solim. My secret ingredient is ground dill seeds, they go very well to borscht. But if there is no such spice, it is not terrible.

10. Add tomato paste or (in summer) passered tomatoes. If borscht still turns out to be sweet, I add a little homemade apple (or wine) vinegar.
  11. 5-10 minutes before the end of cooking, add 1 clove (on average) of garlic. When serving, you can decorate the dish with any greenery.

From the editor, or How to cook borscht for a loved one Bone., on which the meat is cooked, you can take out during cooking, but not before sending potatoes to a pan.

That borscht is enough. persist within half an hour and can be served on the table. Delicious! And even if tomorrow it is yesterday or the day before yesterday, it will be eaten for a sweet soul. By borsch according to our tradition, it will be good to serve gallocks or donuts with garlic.

And you know, my borscht was appreciated by an Italian guest. He used to eat borscht, which he didn’t like, and called it “vegetable soup.” After the man tasted the dish prepared according to the recipe described above, he finally understood why it was elevated to the rank of national.

Each hostess has the right to cook in their own way. So, please comment in the comments, how you like to cook borscht you.

Tags

See also

New and interesting