Instead of whites and chebureks, I make a simple cake, I told all my friends the recipe, and now I share it with you.

Our houses appreciate and love juicy and hearty pastries with meat. For example, cheburek or bleach. But recently, on the channel of the wonderful hostess Yasmin, I found a recipe for a cake with potatoes and minced meat, which is many times better than any cheburek. I decided to cook at home. It was perfect. My husband also appreciated the taste of the cake. So we wanted to share this recipe with you.

Editorial "Site" It tells you what kind of cake can eclipse chebureki and white people.

Recipe cake with potatoes and minced Ingredients for dough
  • 500g flour
  • 100ml kefir
  • 220g butter
  • 100g mayonnaise
  • 1 tsp sugar
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 10g baking powder

Filling ingredients
  • 500g mince
  • 2 potatoes
  • 3 bulbs
  • salt and spice
  • 50ml vegetable oil

Preparation
  1. Let's do the test first. Mix flour with butter to make a crumb. Add salt, sugar and baking powder. Then add kefir and mayonnaise. Stir and mix the dough. It should be soft and not sticky. Leave it in the fridge for 30 minutes.

2. In the meantime, we'll do the stuffing. Cut the potatoes and grind the onions. Add the sliced vegetables to the mince. Add salt and spices. I only take red pepper.

3. Add a little vegetable oil here. Stir everything well and put it aside for now.

4. The dough is divided into two parts. First roll into a layer that matches the size of your baking form. Move the dough into the form so that you get small sides.

5. Put it on top and distribute it evenly. The second part of the test, too. Cover the filling with this dough layer. Connect the edges. On top of the cake, I recommend lubricating with a whipped yolk with milk to roar. In the video below, hostess Yasmin makes beautiful patterns on top of the cake. You can repeat after her. Bake the cake at a temperature of 190 degrees 45-50 minutes.

And here's a video where you can see Yasmine handling the baking. It's a pleasure to watch!

about:blank

The recipe for a cake with potatoes and minced meat is a real treasure. After all, there is no special trouble with it, and in the end it turns out a very hearty and delicious dinner for the whole family. We have a cake like this for at least two days. Profitable and convenient! I hope you enjoyed this recipe too.

Tags

See also

New and interesting