I take 550 grams of minced meat, pour liquid dough, and the meat pie is almost ready.

Buffalo cake is a versatile dish that can replace a full lunch or dinner, especially when it comes to salted pies. They have fats, proteins, and carbohydrates. So, if you do not want to cook the first, second and compote, but at the same time it is delicious to eat, I recommend cooking a brew cake with meat in the oven. This is a pastry that does not take much time and is difficult to refuse.

I’ve always loved making a brew cake with eggs and greens, and the meat pie was taught by my grandmother. She showed how to make several different pies with different fillings. My sister doesn't eat meat, so for her, Grandma always baked egg, green and cheese pies. It turned out that the dough is not necessary to stir with your hands, and what lies in the refrigerator is suitable for filling.

The ingredients
  • 550g mince
  • 150g hard cheese
  • 50g green onion
  • 100g flour
  • 200g sour cream
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp granular garlic
  • pinch
  • 0.5 tsp baking powder
  • 1 tsp dried greens

Preparation
  1. Chop the large lower part of the green onion and roast it in a frying pan with vegetable oil until golden 1 minute.
  2. Stir the mince with spices and salt. Take the mince you like. The best cake is made with fatty mince. The finished cake will be juicy with minced pork and less caloric with chicken or ground beef.

3. Beat with a wreath or wiki 3 eggs to uniformity. Add to them a pinch of salt, baking powder, sour cream and sifted flour. If you do not have sour cream, you can use fatty kefir. Stir the dough to a uniform state without lumps.

4. Cut the onion feathers and rub hard cheese on a fine grater. Farsh roast with onions roasted in a frying pan.
  5. Pour half the dough to the bottom of the form and put the filling on top. Sprinkle the filling with cheese and green onions and pour the whole thing with the remaining dough so that it covers the entire filling.

6. To evenly distribute the dough, slightly hit the shape on the table. Bake a baking cake in an oven heated to 180 degrees 40-45 minutes. It turns out a cake with a thin layer of dough and a large amount of filling. Check the cake with a wooden sword in the middle, it should be dry. Bon appetit.

Quicker tastiness will be prepared if you use portion molds for cupcakes, then the cooking time will be reduced by almost 2 times. In the filling of the bay cake you can put: mushrooms, roasted with onions, potatoes, eggs, cheese, rice with onions and greens, and any filling that comes to hand. It is better to bake the cake in a metal detachable form, so that it is easier to get it. If you're not sure about your baking uniform, cover the bottom with parchment. Enjoy your culinary discoveries and a good day.

Tags

See also

New and interesting