Single mother decided to speak openly about everything, interesting thoughts

A mother with a child without a father is a frequent phenomenon in our spaces. Women often have to raise their children alone. And it seems to have become the norm to some extent. That's not at all true. And this was decided by a woman who raises a child alone. Her speech touched us, so we decided to share it with you.

Peels Edition "Site" She shares the thoughts of a single mother and reflects on what she said.

A mother with a child without a father I raise my son by myself. And I've never had a problem with that. I had time to work and pay attention to the child. My life was perfectly organized. My son and I always had fun together. I've never suffered because of it. We recently had to move to another country. It was like my eyes opened.

What would you see if you went to our playground? It's just moms and kids. It's just moms and kids everywhere. Even if there are fathers in these families, they seem to be on the sidelines. And I got used to this picture, it was normal.

It's not like that abroad. There are many men on the playgrounds who look after the children. Often you can see couples who spend time together with the child. And when I saw that, I realized that I was actually suffering from taking care of the baby myself.

I've been flooded with thoughts. After all, I always and everywhere with a child: at home, in the store, on the playground. I want him to be healthy and full. I am responsible for his life, upbringing, education. It's all on my shoulders. Only somewhere in the background does my little life tremble.

You know, I finally let myself feel it. After all, it is not normal that a person who decides to have a child with you, then runs away from these obligations. It's not normal when you have to pull everything alone. We often like to say something like: “You are not alone, it is difficult for everyone.”

Yeah, I agree. But I am a mother with a child without a father, a single mother. I have a right to feel what I feel. Why should I forbid myself to be angry or suffer? What happened to me is hard and bitter. My life is twice as complicated. And it was only abroad that I was able to recognize it and give myself permission to feel it.

I am not saying that because of this I cannot have a happy life. She will. And my son will be fine. It's just that I get it at double the price. And to move forward, I had to understand and accept that.

We think this is a very sensitive speech. We liked this woman's thoughts. After all, she was finally able to understand and accept how hard it was for her. This is the first step towards really learning to live your feelings and emotions. It's also about self-love. It’s about stopping devaluing your work and not letting other people do it. But it's our thoughts. What do you think about that?

Tags

See also

New and interesting