In the sultan's harem dish enjoyed unprecedented popularity, it was served by the most beautiful concubines.

eggplants My recent culinary discovery. I have to admit, I have always been indifferent to blue people. I rarely cooked, and even then in the composition of vegetable stews except that. But once I cooked this incredible snack, I fell in love with eggplant irrevocably. For all skeptics and true connoisseurs, I have prepared a detailed recipe with a photo. You'll love it!

Eggplant naming is a great idea for a holiday snack. It can be made in portioned tartlets or served along with other vegetables. But I like to cook this dish for nothing. I smear fragrant eggplant on bread and eat with tomatoes and cucumbers. Fingers are good!

And most importantly, the preparation of this snack is very simple and fast. Most of the time will be spent on baking eggplant and garlic. And everything else is nothing!

The ingredients
  • 2 medium eggplant
  • 50g hazelnuts
  • 1 head of garlic
  • 0.5 tsp hop-suneli
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • 0.5-pound dill
  • lemon juice
  • salt and black pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. Wash the eggplant well and cut it with a knife. The recipe uses 2 medium fruits, I have 3 small ones. Cut the garlic in half without peeling it. Wrap the eggplants in foil and place them along with the garlic on the baking pan. Bake vegetables at 200 degrees for about 25-30 minutes.

2. Carefully peel off the baked eggplant. It is best to let them cool down a little so as not to burn your fingers. Put the eggplant in a bowl, there also squeeze the baked garlic.
  3. Grind the nuts with a coffee grinder. If you do not have one, you will have to arm yourself with a knife and try to cut the hazelnut as small as possible. But even if you can't do it, it's no problem. Just in the smear will come across larger pieces of nuts. Who loves you?
  4. Make the eggplant and garlic porridge. A blender will help you with that. Next, grind the greens and add it to the smear along with nuts. Stir everything thoroughly.

5. Sprinkle and sprinkle a snack, add hop-suneli to it. I, by the way, this seasoning was not found, so I decided to add some coriander and nutmeg to the smear. Also add olive oil and lemon juice to the dish. Stir it up and serve it to the table. Bon appetit!

Namation of eggplants: the advice of the editorial board In this patch you can add absolutely any greens. Don’t be afraid to experiment with tastes and textures. For example, eggplant goes well with cilantro. Do you like this weed?

Instead of hazelnuts, I once added peanuts to a dish. It was just as good. You can also not limit yourself in this matter. The more combinations you open for yourself, the more diverse your diet will be!

Recently, I told you how to make another interesting eggplant dish. This is manzanes, a Greek dish, the essence of which is to stuff eggplant with various fillings. I highly recommend making this delicious. You can find the recipe here.

Tell me, do you like eggplant? It will be great if you share your recipe in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting