In the morning I made half a kilo of pate, and by the evening his trace was frozen, the best spread for bread.

Chicken liver is specific and, so to speak, on the amateur. Few people I know like her. But if you cook hepaticThis product is instantly transformed and begins to play with completely different colors. Sharing my find with you!

To pate from the liver turned out even tastier and tenderer, it should be added as much as possible various vegetables. The main thing is that they combine with each other, but do not interrupt the taste of the liver itself.

In this recipe skillfully combined carrots and champignons. And thanks to the butter, the texture of the pate becomes smoother and creamy. The perfect snack for both the daily diet and the holiday menu!

The ingredients
  • 400g chicken liver
  • 150g butter
  • 2 medium-sized carrots
  • 1 bulb
  • 5 mushrooms
  • salt and black pepper to taste
  • 1 chip of nutmeg
  • butter

Preparation
  1. Let's start with the vegetables. Peel the carrots and the bulb. Sod the carrot on a large grater, and cut the onions with a cube. Roast your vegetables in butter.

2. Then add to the vegetables washed liver. Cut it off beforehand. Roast the liver till it's ready. The main thing is not to overcook the product, otherwise the liver will be very dry.
  3. Ready liver with vegetables put in a bowl and let it cool completely. At this time, clean (if you do) and grind the mushrooms. Roast them in a dry pan until all the liquid evaporates. Then you can add some butter and salt the vegetable.

4. Now let’s start preparing the pate itself. To do this, add softened butter to the liver and break the mass with a submersible blender to a homogeneous state.
  5. Add the finished mushrooms to the pate and mix it well. Then add salt and spices. Stir the pate again. Next, transfer the resulting mass into a container and send it to the refrigerator for at least one hour. So all the ingredients will exchange flavors and flavors, and the pate itself will become even more delicious. Bon appetit!

Liver pate with carrots: editorial advice If you want to make this pate even more exquisite to taste, a couple of minutes before the liver is ready, you can add a little hot drink to it. Not white, but something more noble. But this is an optional stage, because even without it, pate from the liver with carrots will surprise you and your household. I guarantee that if you make a smear in the morning, it won't be in the fridge by the evening!

It is also recommended to make a liver cake. This is a great idea for a holiday snack that is not only delicious, but also looks wonderful. Try it!

Tell me, do you like cooking chicken liver? Share your favorite in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting