Chicken Breast Pate in Half an Hour

A month ago, I had a friend at my house. Nonna has been working as a chef in a famous restaurant in the capital for 15 years. And it was she who told me about the recipe, which has now become one of my favorites.

Even my daughter, who is in 6th grade, can make a snack on this recipe!

Chicken breast pate is a great solution for those who love tasty bread and at the same time do not tolerate the liver. This recipe is also suitable for those who adhere to proper nutrition and healthy lifestyle.

Chicken breast paste is convenient in that they can be prepared in advance, and then at the right time to serve as hearty breakfast Or a delicious snack. That's why the editorial board "Site" invites you to familiarize yourself with chicken-fillet. The result will delight even the most experienced cook!

The ingredients
  • 1 medium chicken breast
  • 2 large carrots
  • 1 small bulb
  • 3 boiled eggs
  • 3 tbsp vinegar
  • 2 bay leaves
  • pepper, dill, salt to taste

Preparation
  1. Clean the carrots and cut into several parts, wash the breast. Put a chicken breast and carrot in a small pan. Pour them with water, salt them and, if desired, add pepper peas.

2. Cook with a low boil for 30 minutes. 10 minutes before preparation, 2 bay leaves can be added to the broth. Remove the pot from the fire and let it cool without draining the broth.

3. Cut the onions as small as possible and fill it with not very concentrated vinegar, preferably apple. Leave the onions to marinate for 5 minutes while preparing the bulk of the pate.

4. From the chicken breast extracted bones, separate the meat from the skin. Throw away the skin and bones. Pass through a meat grinder with a large grille carrots and chicken meat.

5. In the resulting mass add grated on a large grater boiled eggs. Next, you should cut dill very finely or cut with scissors (without rigid stems).

6. Onions off vinegar. Mix it with all the components. And don't forget to pepper and salt the pate.

7. A gentle and hearty snack is ready! It will taste better if you serve pate with fresh parsley. It is also possible to serve pate on roasts. Cut the baguette into pieces and roast in a dry pan until light blush and crunch.

The editorial board believes that pate is meat-plate. However, I suggest you break the stereotype and make it from simple boiled eggs.

A fragrant pate of boiled eggs, fried onions, walnuts and garlic is a great cold snack that will come in handy for both the everyday and festive table. Make sure that the snacks are more delicate and tastier!

I'm sure once you've tried this recipe, you won't be able to buy pate in a tin can again. After all, this snack is simply impossible to break away from!

Give your friends an article with this useful recipe, no doubt they will like it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting