Homemade chicken breast basturm

Every time before the New Year, my husband does a basturma. But not just basturma, but very tasty basturma! This one is rarely bought at the store. After all, finding a quality product for an acceptable price is almost impossible. And pastry This is a double benefit: a tasty snack on the festive table and a worthy gift for guests.

DepositPhotos

Chicken Breast Basturma TodayIt's easy.! will tell you a proven recipe that you can make chicken breast basturm at home. The hardest thing about cooking is not to eat meat early.

DepositPhotos

The result is worth it, even if you had to tinker, and in fact, there is nothing to do! Chicken breast basturma It turns out soft, chews well and tastes no worse than dried beef. I wanted to, didn't I?

The ingredients
  • 4 chicken breasts
  • 1 kg salt
  • 0.5 t of chamana (fenugreek)
  • 3 tbsp sweet paprika
  • 3 tbsp cumin
  • 2 tbsp ground chili pepper
  • 1.5 tbsp pepper mixture
  • 1 tbsp dried garlic

DepositPhotos

Preparation
  1. Separate the fillet from the chicken breast so that you get 8 pieces. Wash well under running water and dry with a paper towel.
  2. Put the fillet tightly in a container and fill it well with salt. Put the meat in a cool place for 2-3 days. Periodically drain the formed liquid and turn the pieces 2 times a day.

3. For 3 days, clean the meat of salt and soak it in cold water for 5-6 hours. During this time, you need to change water to clean water twice. Then put the meat overnight under pressure (three-liter jar, weight, pot of water) to remove excess fluid.
  4. The next stage of preparation is to make a coating of spices. Mix all the spices and add hot water to them so that the mixture is as thick as sour cream. Infuse water gradually, as the chaman thickens quickly.

5. Through the pieces of fillets, put a rope and spice on the meat. Let me drain the extra liquid and smear it again. Repeat the procedure several times so that a dense crust forms on the meat.

6. Hang the meat to dry in a dry, well-ventilated room. For this purpose, a balcony or the lower shelf of the refrigerator is suitable. Basturma will be ready in 5-7 days. Wrap the finished product in baking paper and store in a cool place for no more than 14 days. Bon appetit!

By itself, basturma is quite easy to prepare, but requires serious time. But on the other hand, why not surprise your friends with such a delicacy?

Many people want to replace store sausage with products without dyes, preservatives and other artificial additives. If you are one of them, be sure to prepare tender and appetizing dried chicken meat. I am glad that at any time you can get a piece from the refrigerator and eat with a beer or treat guests.

Tags

See also

New and interesting