I have to admit, I haven’t noticed this detail before. Now I'm quietly reviewing each fillet while the seller is calm!

Why do we love chicken breast so much? Many housewives appreciate the speed of preparation of this product and the infinite number of dishes that can be prepared from it. Fans of proper nutrition respect easily digestible protein and a minimum of fat in chicken meat. Economical cooks are pleased with the availability of prices for breasts and fillets. But there is a problem that affects everyone...

Dietary chicken breast, praised, advertised, can be very dangerous to health. How to distinguish a high-quality product from an obviously harmful one? There's a little trick I always do. Now you'll understand!

Look carefully at the chicken meat you are going to buy. If you notice white stripes, do not take it! White stripes indicate that the chicken grew too fast and its fat tissue developed unevenly. Such meat contains fats and additives And it can be not only unpleasant, but also harmful to health, alas.

Some statistics: about 90% of chicken meat that is commercially available is chicken meat grown on poultry farms. They are fed antibiotics and hormones, eventually. broiler They grow a month and a half before the size of an adult bird. 4 times faster than a regular chicken that grows for 6 months!

DepositPhotos

You won't be poisoned by this meat if you cook a chicken with pale veins once. But with constant use, the meat of broiler chickens harms the work of internal organs and hormonal levels, contribute to obesity, can cause liver and kidney diseases.

DepositPhotos

How delicious to cook chicken breast? The main rule is to buy fresh, quality meat. Then you can experiment: soak the breast in milk or kefir before cooking, in wine and even in carbonated water. We have a special recipe on the site that will turn your idea of cooking chicken, I advise you to do it.

DepositPhotos

Of course, if you can, always take it. poultry. Yeah, it's tougher! But much more useful meat of any broiler chicken. Remove excessive stiffness can be easy: with the help of appetizing marinades that soften the meat.

How to marinate chicken: ideal options
  1. Honey + mustard in grains + salt + pepper
    A few tablespoons of honey and the same amount of tablespoons of French mustard is a great marinade for chicken breast. You can use chili pepper instead of the usual, you get an extraordinary combination of flavors! You can pickle chicken in such a languid marinade from 2 to 9 hours.

DepositPhotos
  2. Fresh ginger + orange juice + orange peel + salt
    Grated fresh ginger, orange juice and finely grated peel - marinade in the oriental manner. Very tasty is baked chicken in such a marinade, ginger gives the dish a special aroma.

DepositPhotos
  3. Kefir + garlic + salt + pepper
    A glass of kefir, a couple cloves of garlic, salt and pepper. This marinade makes chicken meat especially tender! Marinated chicken is best baked in foil. It will be covered with a cream crust with a cheese flavor, and inside it will be soft, as if soaked in cream.

DepositPhotos
  4. Beer + cumin + garlic + salt + pepper
    It is enough to mix beer, a couple of grated cloves of garlic, cumin seeds, salt and pepper, and you will get the most homemade marinade for chicken. After 8 hours of marination, you can bake, fry or stew the meat. The smell of bread will spread throughout the house.

DepositPhotos
  5. Grapefruit juice + balsamic vinegar + salt + Provencal herbs
    A few spoons of balsamic vinegar, dry herbs, grapefruit juice... I want to quickly try out how to make a chicken in such an exquisite marinade! It is best to marinate meat in this fragrant mixture for a day, and bake chicken in foil. To make the seductive smell and taste even more intense!

DepositPhotos
  6. Mustard + lemon juice
    You just need to lubricate the chicken fillet with mustard, pour lemon juice and leave to marinate. The taste of the meat will change depending on which mustard to use. A more pungent taste and aroma gives classic mustard, French or American - a more delicate taste. The most spicy marinade, no doubt!

DepositPhotos
  7. Wine + Rosemary + Thyme
    Dry white wine, pink, red... Any marinade will do. Herbs can be added at will, rosemary and thyme are perfectly combined with wine, you can also use dried cloves. A chicken that has spent enough time in a wine marinade turns out to be truly delicacy. I suggest you try it!

DepositPhotos
  8. Soy sauce + honey
    Half a glass of soy sauce and a spoonful of honey. All right, super marinade ready! Since soy sauce itself is salty, it is not necessary to salt the marinade additionally. Soy sauce gives chicken meat a very special taste, and what is interesting is the color, dark, rich. Special marinade for gourmet experimenters and people in love with Asia!

DepositPhotos

Be sure to tell your friends about this super trick that will help you buy only the healthiest meat! "Site" Always on guard for your health.

Tags

See also

New and interesting