The wisdom of cooking chicken breast

Not every hostess can make a chicken breast soft and juicy. Often it turns dry and completely tasteless, such a feature of meat. However, there is one trick that helps to correct this. Today we will talk about how to soak meat and why it is necessary.

Before, I didn’t know why to soak meat in milk and brine, I didn’t see the point at all. Only when I tried it myself did I feel the difference. It's huge! Editorial "Site" He shares his wisdom. By the way, at the end of the article you will find a recipe for sauce, with which an ordinary breast turns into a royal delicacy.

Experienced cooks know that soaking meat affects the taste. This stage should not be neglected. The fact is that the salt solution, penetrating into the meat, changes its structure and saturates it with moisture. Due to this, the meat remains juicy even with prolonged heat treatment.

Even meat that is soaked in brine is cooked faster. That means less time to lose moisture. This method of cooking allows you to make even the hardest meat soft and juicy.

Now the most interesting: how to soak the meat and what brine to use. To prepare the perfect saline solution, take a quarter glass of salt and half a teaspoon of sugar. Salt and sugar dissolve in a liter of water. Put the meat in the solution and send it to the refrigerator.

To determine the optimal soaking time, you need to focus on weight. For every 0.5 kg of meat, the soaking time is 1 hour. But remember that in any case it will be at least 30 minutes and no more than 8 hours. For one small breast is enough 30-40 minutes.

After that, you can cook as you like. Of course, when cooking breasts can not do without sauce and spices. Now the meat will soak up even better. We have a recipe for the sauce that works best.

Spicy Bafallo sauce for chicken Ingredients
  • 6 tbsp butter
  • 2 cloves of garlic
  • 0.25 tbsp spicy tomato sauce
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 0.25 tsp sugar
  • some chili

Preparation In the sotheinica, paint butter. Cut the garlic and add it to the butter, let it roast a little. Why take turns adding the other ingredients? Without boiling, pour the sauce into the pan to the fried chicken. Stir well and let it stew for 10-15 minutes. The sauce will be quite spicy, so do not overdo it with pepper at the end.

After all the manipulations, the chicken will definitely turn out juicy, aromatic and incredibly tasty. That seems to be the whole secret of making chicken breasts. Do you soak the meat before cooking?

Tags

See also

New and interesting