We arrange gastronomic chic with our mother-in-law, prepare pate from chicken liver in the manner of foie gras.

What would you like to eat at lunch or breakfast? I suggest making sandwiches with pate. What could be faster and more satisfying? I remember my grandmother making chicken liver pate with carrots. I haven’t been shopping in the store for a long time, I’m trying to cook myself. And the recipes from Grandma helped me out more than once. When I don't have time, I just roast my liver with onions in the pan. Vegetarians will forgive me, but it is delicious. And when I'm in the mood, I make chicken liver pate.

Chicken liver pate with carrots can be added to snacks, you can make sandwiches with it. And I really like to roast black bread in a pan and spread homemade pate. I decorate this case with fresh cucumber and enjoy the simplest snack. A sandwich tastes better than any street food. Husband likes homemade pate so much that he praises it to his mother. I am happy to share the recipe with my mother-in-law and with you, dear reader.

The ingredients
  • 700g chicken liver
  • 1 onion
  • 1 carrot
  • 3 tbsp sunflower oil
  • 70g butter
  • salt

Preparation
  1. Wash the chicken liver well and remove the excess water or just let the excess water run through the coop. Then cut the liver, removing the streaks.

2. Rub the carrots on a large grater and cut the onions finely with a cube. You can grind vegetables in a blender.
  3. On a heated frying pan with sunflower oil, roast the onions until transparent, then add the carrots and vegetable carcasses for another 2 minutes.

4. Now pour the sliced liver into the pan and its carcasses under the closed cover until ready for 10 minutes. You can boil the liver, then the pate will turn out to be less caloric and softer. 145181.

5. Transfer the finished liver into a bowl and cool to room temperature. Then transfer the liver to a blender and shredder to a homogeneous state.
  6. Add butter to the pate with 82% fat and grind the liver again in a blender. If you need it, it tastes good.

Store homemade chicken pate is better in a glass container under a layer of butter. Put the pate in a storage container and pour it on top with melted butter. The pâté will remain fresh and will not be ventilated in the refrigerator. Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting