I secretly came to the resort hotel for work, I did not even suspect what this trip would turn out to be.

Life is an unpredictable thing. Sometimes an ordinary trip on a business trip can turn into a detective series. This is what happened to the heroine of our history. She had no idea what would happen to her on a regular work trip.

Editorial "Site" She's sharing with you a story where one weekend turned everything upside down.

A trip on a business trip for the weekend was going on a working trip. The company sent her to a nearby town. The girl worked as an auditor and had to conduct a secret inspection in a resort five-star hotel. She didn’t like such places, but she had to visit them. I had to work this weekend too. Influential customers complained about the hotel, so it was necessary to conduct a check.

The girl arrived Friday night. I decided to go to the restaurant immediately. She sat down at the table and waited. A handsome guy immediately hooked up to her: “Hello, can I sit down with you?” The girl was a little surprised by this attention. She wasn't usually very interested in men. So I kindly agreed.

The new man's name was Anton. They had a conversation. Turns out the man was here for a week. He wanted to play tennis, but he didn’t have a match. She played tennis and played pretty well. We agreed to play together for tomorrow. Dinner went unnoticed. Alena forgot that she needed to assess the quality of her food. After that, she and her new friend drank a little.

From that evening, all she remembered was her companion praising dinner. I guess it was really good. We decided to take a closer look at the food tomorrow. But she's obviously overdone cocktails. She was sick the next morning, so she decided to skip breakfast. When she came to her senses, she and Anton went to the court. Played so long and active that she almost fell off her feet.

At dinner, they talked a lot again. Alena decided not to lean on cocktails anymore. She noticed that the waiters work quite poorly and the service is lame. She also thought the food was not good enough. However, Anton objected. He said that the food here is healthy, without unnecessary roasting and sauces. Perhaps the taste is not so rich, but more useful. And without noticing it, she accepted his arguments.

At breakfast Alena met Anton. He invited her to visit the thermal springs and relax. They spent the day together again. We talked a lot, we laughed. Alena couldn't believe she could have such a good time. But the weekend came to an end. Her new friend took her to the train. They exchanged phones and the girl went home.

It was only on the train that she realized she had nothing to write in the report. She was so infatuated with her new acquaintance that she paid almost no attention to the service. Only Anton’s words about the service and dishes in the restaurant came to mind. She thought she'd write it in the report. Her weekend was beautiful. So it's really good there.

She finished the report and with a sense of accomplishment decided to call Anton. It was difficult to admit it, but Alena was interested in it. She wanted to talk to him again. She was told by the phone that she had dialed the wrong number. She was very upset when she thought she had made a mistake recording the phone. It was a good idea to go back to the hotel for the weekend.

She did not realize that she fell in love with her casual acquaintance. She booked a room for next weekend. I thought I could take a real rest. Maybe Anton will still be there. Waiting for the weekend, she went there.

Alena was sitting at a table in a restaurant hoping to see Anton. However, he was not at any of the tables. She thought the man had just left when she saw him. But not in the clothes of a vacationer, but in the form of a waiter. He also noticed her and froze in place. It was not in her habit to make public scandals. So she waited for him to finish the job.

He approached her himself: “Alain, I’m sorry.” That was an order from the boss. I did not want to, but I was threatened with dismissal.” At that point, the puzzle came together. Anton said that the authorities knew in advance about the inspection and decided to spoil it. That's why Anton has been pricking Alena all weekend. She got so nasty and disgusting. She felt cheated and exploited.

Anton tried to apologize, even saying that he also had feelings. But Alena wouldn't listen. She had a plan in her head. That same night, she packed up and went home. She hasn't felt so stupid in a long time. But it was necessary to correct the situation, not smear the snot. Here's your business trip.

Peels Travel: Consequences On Monday, she immediately went to her boss and told him everything. It turned everything upside down. Of course, she herself suffered from her confession. She was stripped of her prize. But they found a man who warned the hotel about the inspection. A big boss was fired. It turned out he had set up a small business, alerting establishments to inspections.

Who knew that a trip on a business trip would turn into such a scandal? Alena felt disgusted by all this. But she knew it was the right thing to do. She did a good job and acted like a professional. I also learned not to believe everything. She will definitely meet a decent man, but it will be in another story.

Peels Editorial Opinion What conclusion can be drawn from this story? Life is full of meanness and lies. However, do not get upset and lose heart. There is always room for doing the right thing. Maybe then life will be a little better.

Tags

See also

New and interesting