He lays 4 hard-boiled eggs directly on the minced meat pillow ... The result? Pie for everyone!

My husband and I have a family tradition. I cook breakfasts, lunches and dinners throughout the working week, but on Saturday my husband pleases me with his culinary delights. Meat pie has become our favorite lately. And for a reason ...

Already after the first preparation, this cake was loved by everyone at home, and before coming to us, guests certainly ask if this delicious delicacy will be on the table.

The husband does not like to bother too much with cooking, and this cake is a clear confirmation of this. It will take you about 10 minutes to prepare it, and no more than half an hour to bake it - and literally in 40 minutes you can enjoy an amazing taste. The main thing is to do it quickly, as the cake flies in a matter of minutes!

Meat Pie RecipeThe Site editorial team has prepared for you a delicious recipe for meat pie, which is simply impossible to tear yourself away from!

Ingredients
  • 650 g minced pork
  • 6 eggs
  • puff pastry
  • 50 g mozzarella cheese
  • 15 g garlic
  • 35 g parsley
  • salt to taste
  • ground black pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. Prepare minced meat and eggs in advance. You need regular minced pork (as for cutlets or dumplings). Also boil 4 hard-boiled eggs.

2. Add 1 raw egg to the minced meat, and salt and pepper to taste. Wash, chop and add parsley for flavoring and garlic to the minced meat. Mix everything thoroughly.

3. Cut the mozzarella into thin slices. You will need about 9 of these pieces.

4. Roll out a sheet of puff pastry on food parchment and place half of the minced meat on top of it.

5. On top of the evenly spread minced meat, place 5 slices of cheese and then 4 hard-boiled eggs. Place the remaining cheese slices on top of the eggs.

6. Form the remaining half of the minced meat into several small tortillas and start covering the egg filling with them. Using a spoon, spread the remaining minced meat on all layers of the filling.

7. Make 6 diagonal cuts on both free edges of the puff pastry. Then start shaping the pie by holding the dough together in a pigtail.

8. Beat a raw egg with a mixer and brush the future cake thoroughly.

9. Put the prepared cake in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees, and wait half an hour until it is completely cooked.

10. This is how the meat pie in the cut will look like.

Pies are a symbol of hospitality and homeliness. Try making this meat pie for dinner. Enjoy your meal!

Editorial Advice I also offer you another recipe for meat pie - a rustic pie on potato dough. Thanks to the abundance of juicy and aromatic filling, the dish turns out to be unusually satisfying. A good dish for dinner with the family.

If you liked this recipe, be sure to save it and show it to your loved ones. After all, you rarely find such a successful recipe for meat pie!

Article author

Anastasia Davidenko Nastya is engaged in yoga and loves traveling. Fashion, architecture and everything beautiful - this is what the girl's heart strives for! Anastasia is engaged in interior design, and also makes unique jewelry with a floral theme. She dreams of living in France, learns the language and is keenly interested in the culture of this country. He believes that a person needs to learn something new all his life. Anastasia's favorite book is "Eat, Pray, Love" by Elizabeth Gilbert.

Tags

See also

New and interesting