Morning and evening I read one of these prayers... Reliable protection from evil, enemies, and troubles!

The cruelty of our world... we constantly hear Terrible news on TV, the Internet and radio, reach us, causing resentment and indignation. The worst thing is that all these sad events happen extremely close, maybe even right next to us.

Fifty seven million four hundred thirty thousand five hundred fifty two

Many people wish evil to others, radiating with a negative energy in its purest form. To protect yourself and your family from harm, our editorial staff offers to take advantage of these strong Orthodox prayer.

Forty eight million twenty six thousand five hundred thirty seven

Protective prayers
  1. To protect the family
    If you feel that some people look with envy at your family home, try to read this prayer morning and evening. It will protect your family from bad people and negative attitudes. "Lord Jesus Christ, son of God. Protect his servant (called proper name) from the enemy thoughts. Protect me from evil people and black envy. Cast out from the soul curses, spells and evil eye.

Cleanse my life from leprosy, the plague, sickness and pain, from exhaustion, persecution and stagnation. Cleanse me of all sins and crimes, give me the Holy forgiveness. So be it. Amen!»
    Thirty five million five hundred fifty four thousand four hundred fifty eight

2. From evil intent
    This prayer will help to protect yourself from enemies and people with bad intentions. Should read it every day, pondering each word. "Oh, blessed eldress Matrona. Cleanse my soul and mortal body from diseases and ailments. If the enemy sent against damage and the evil eye said, restore to him what breeds in me.

Send me protection from the evil folk and ask the Lord God, the Holy absolution. Pray for me in God's Palace and protect from evil eyes and sorrow from the enemy's intent. So be it. Amen!»
    Sixty one million one hundred seventy four thousand fifty three

3. If an unlucky streak in life
    I see that a series of failures and sad events never leaves you? Then be sure to go to the Holy virgin. "Mother Mary get up early,
    A prayer for his son Christ read:
    “Be thou, my beloved son,
    Under the gaze of the Almighty Creator, Your God Father,
    Everywhere saved, protected,
    Safe to a certain time oborone”.
    Angels prayer heard,
    The Lord God all the words it gave.

Thirty nine million nine hundred twelve thousand eight hundred twenty

So would I, the servant of God (name),
    This grace to know,
    To the trouble in his house to avoid.
    God bless the Holy Trinity, help!
    In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy spirit.
    Now and ever and unto the ages of ages. Amen!»
    Forty six million nine hundred two thousand twenty three

4. Prayer 12 apostles
    Today, August 23, the best day for prayer the desire of the 12 apostles. May all your dreams come true!

Let the Almighty protects you and your loved ones! If you believe in the healing power of prayer, be sure to share this article with your friends.

The author

Victoria Poplavskaya Believes that art knows no rest! Enjoys drawing, used to look at life with a painter's eye. Cleaning the house and cooking finds work, a pleasure after all to any business can be creative! Loves unorthodox methods of solving problems. Favorite book Victoria — "Three comrades" E. M. Remarque.

Tags

See also

New and interesting