The mystery of the prayer "our father"

The prayer "our father" is not just the main words for any Christian. In these lines contains a secret meaning, the understanding of God himself and all that surrounds us.

The text of this prayer associated with many interesting facts and even secrets that can only befall a true believer.

The history of the prayers

"Our father" is the only prayer that was gifted to us by the Lord himself. It is believed that it was given to mankind by Christ, and was not invented neither Holy nor ordinary people, and that is its great strength.

The text of the prayer reads:

Our father, who art in heaven!

Hallowed be Thy name;

Thy Kingdom come;

Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.

Our daily bread give us this day;

And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

For Thine is the Kingdom and the power and the glory forever and ever.

Amen.

These words represent all the human needs, aspirations and desire for salvation of souls. The meaning and mystery of this prayer is that it is God's universal word that can be used for blessings your way and for protection from evil spirits, from sickness and from all harm.

The history of salvation

Many Christian leaders say that reading the "our father" in the most terrible moments of life can help to avoid a terrible fate. The main secret of this prayer is its strength. God saved many people in danger, reciting "our father". A desperate situation that put us face to face with death is the best time to cast powerful lines.

One of the veterans of the great Patriotic War, a certain Alexander, wrote a letter to his wife that she never came. Apparently, it was lost because it was in one of the places where forces are stationed. In it, the man said he was surrounded by in 1944 by the Germans and waited for their death at the hands of the enemy.

"I'm with a wounded leg was lying in the house, he heard the sound of footsteps and German voices. I realized that it was going to die. Our room was close by, but count on them was ridiculous. I couldn't move — not only because he was hurt, but because they were at an impasse. There was nothing left but to pray. I was preparing for death at the hands of the enemy. They saw me — I was scared but you never stopped to read the prayer. The German was not the ammunition — it started about something quickly to speak with her, but something went wrong. They abruptly ran off, leaving me with a grenade at his feet so that I couldn't reach out to her. When I read the last line of the prayer, I realized that the grenade did not explode".

Such stories the world knows a lot. Prayer has saved people who met in the forest of wolves — they turned around and went away.

Prayer set to the path of thieves and robbers, returning stolen items, making notes on repentance, and that has advised them on is God.

This sacred text will save you from cold, fire, wind and from any adversity that may be life-threatening.

But the main secret of this prayer is known not only in the mountain. Read the "our father" every day — and it will fill your life with light and goodness. Thank God for this prayer that you are alive, and you will always be healthy and happy.published

Also interesting: Radonitsa: Can our prayers change the posthumous fate of the soul

About the importance of morning prayer and evening prayer

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: thejizn.com/2016/05/24/taina-molitvy-otche-nash/

Tags

See also

New and interesting