The strongest prayers for Easter, which can be read all week before the holiday, pray for peace and well-being

On April 24, all Orthodox Christians will celebrate festival The resurrection of the Lord. This year, Easter in Ukraine is held in conditions of war, so we need to pray for peace. Prayer for Easter will also help build understanding in the home, attract happiness and strengthen health.

Today's edition. "Site" share the strongest paschalYou can read them all week before the holiday. Pray for peace and well-being!

Prayer for Easter

If a Christian does not attend not only the night service, but also the morning liturgy, he can worship the Lord at home and celebrate the beginning of Easter!

Prayer for Ukraine is the strongest tool assistance and supportwhich each of us can afford.

“To God, the Creator and Father of all men, You call to You all the nations of the world. Enlighten them so that in the midst of the bustle of our time they may know what peace can bring them. Awaken in them a sincere desire for understanding and unity.

Help them to forgive one another the evils they have done and continue to do to their fellow men, and help them to cooperate in the cause of peace, respecting the rights of every man in accordance with Your will. Cleanse their hearts of all offense and hatred. Protect all nations from pride, selfishness and ethnic strife.

May all peoples realize their duty to care for peace and resolutely embark on the path of unity, lovingly cooperating with one another.

Bless, God, those who devote themselves to the great work of creation. May your holy name be always blessed and may your kingdom of justice, peace and harmony come into our souls and lands. Amen.

Prayer for good luck and peace in the family These prayer words help peace-making. Especially if you say this prayer 21 times in a row. And that love will always live in your house, read this prayer also on the third day after Easter.

“Lord, help me, Lord, bless me with a bright Easter, clean days, joyful tears. In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. John the Patient, John the Theologian, John the Baptist, John the long-suffering, John the headless, Archangel Michael, Archangel Gabriel, George the Victorious, Nicholas the Wonderworker, Barbara the Great Martyr, Faith, Hope, Love and their mother Sophia, pray for the common path of God’s slaves (the names of the warring).

Cease their anger, tame their anger, quench their anger. By your holy mouth, by force invincible, indomitable, lead them to harmony. In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Now and forever and ever. Amen.

Prayers for Healing Recited at Easter Are Different mightily. This prayer should be read 40 times a night on Easter in absolute solitude with 3 candles lit.

Lord Almighty, Lord Merciful, Lord of justice, help me, servant of God, bless me with a bright Easter. Fill me and my loved ones with the energy of bright holidays. May my soul be cleansed with joyful tears.

In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Hear my appeal to all the higher heavenly powers. Pray for the well-being of all of us sinful servants of God.

Close me and my loved ones from the malice of people and evil thoughts of enemies, tame the rage and anger raging in the world around us. With your holy and just mouth surround us, grant us harmony and peace. In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

A strong prayer for Easter. prayerfulnessIt is worth reading on this bright holiday!

“In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Mother Mary Christ carried, gave birth, baptized, fed, watered, taught prayers, saved, protected.

And then she cried at the cross, she shed tears, lamented. She suffered with her sweet son. Jesus Christ rose on Sunday, henceforth his glory from earth to heaven.

Now he takes care of us, his slaves, graciously receives our prayers. Lord, hear me, save me, protect me. From all misfortunes now and forever. In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Now and forever and ever. Amen.

I also want to know what prayers every believer should know and sing. Singing in chorus is inspiring!

Prayer for Easter can be said not only in the church, but also at home. You can also pray not only for yourself. EasterBut the whole Holy Week. We ask for peace and prosperity for Ukraine!

Tags

See also

New and interesting