Morning prayers that should not be missed

The morning of modern man begins approximately in one pattern. Going to the shower, coffee, snacking and preparing for a new working day. Undoubtedly, this is practical and most suitable for the realities of our days. But there are people who do not forget about their spiritual component. That's what we'd recommend. morning prayers for beginners.

There is nothing wrong with spending a few minutes on something higher. Especially when you consider that our ancestors for centuries said that “morning evening wiser”. And many clergymen will agree with the statement that a person in the morning is much cleaner thoughts than before going to bed. So why not try?

Morning prayers for beginners First, it is a charge of positive from the very morning. All things will be successful if you do not lazy and really ask for help from the Lord. In addition, it shows that your willingness to serve at the beginning of a new day will have a positive impact in the future. The main thing is not to be lazy, but to share these prayers with friends.

Begin by saying:

In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Now pause and mentally count to ten. During this time, try to tune in to the right, pure thoughts. Now you can start praying.

The publican's prayer
(Luke’s Gospel, chapter 18, verse 13)
God, be merciful to me a sinner. (Bow)

Predestined prayer
Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, pray for Your Most Pure Mother and all the saints, have mercy on us. Amen. Glory to Thee, O our God, Glory to Thee.

Prayer to the Holy Spirit
To the King of Heaven, to the Comforter, to the Soul of Truth, who is everywhere and do all things, the Treasure of the good and of life to the Giver, come and dwell in us, and cleanse us from all impurities, and save us, Blessed is our soul. Save our souls.

Between prayers, you can rest mentally. There is nothing special about just sitting with your eyes closed and trying to think about something good, about your family, about good deeds. Very often, especially for beginners, the pulse can accelerate with an unusual habit and a slight jitter begins. Don't get hung up on it. Ordinary human excitement.

It's best to continue. The morning is not an everlasting one, and there are also earthly things.

Prayer of the Lord
Our Father, who eat in heaven! Hallowed be Thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, as it is in heaven and on earth. Give us today our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, just as we also forgive our debtor; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Tropari Triple.
Getting up from sleep, we fall T, Blessed, and the angelic song cried T, Strong: Holy, Holy, Holy are you, God, have mercy on the Virgin. Glory: From the odre and sleep lifted me up, O Lord, enlighten my mind and heart, and open my mouth, in the same verse Tia, the Holy Trinity: Holy, Holy, Holy are you, God, the Mother of God have mercy on us.
And now: Suddenly the Judge will come, and some day the deeds will be exposed, but with fear we call (4) at midnight: Holy, Holy, Holy are you, God, have mercy on us. Lord, have mercy. (12 times)

phere Prayer to the Holy Trinity
From sleep, rising up, I thank Thee, the Holy Trinity, for for the sake of Thy goodness and long-suffering many have not been angry with me, the lazy and sinner, but have ruined me below with my iniquities; but thou hast usually loved mankind, and in the unwittingness of lying up raised me up, in the same morning and glorifying Thy power. And now enlighten my eyes in thought, open my mouth to take part in your word, and understand your commandments, and do your will, and sing thee in the confession of our hearts, and glorify thy holy name, the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, now and forever and ever. Amen.
Come, let us worship the King our God. (Bow)
Come, let us worship, and let us fall down to Christ, the King of our God. (Bow)
Come, let us worship and fall down to Christ Himself, the Queen and our God. (Bow)

You don't have to read all the prayers. No, on the contrary, it is best to allocate a few for yourself, and then change them from day to day. All so that prayer does not go into the state of “learned”. Then you will simply read words that have already entered into your memory, without receiving from them the light that should come from them.

Moreover, some clergymen say that there is nothing better than asking God for help in your own words. Or glorify Him. Even if it is not a canon of prayer, if it goes sincerely and from the heart - such a prayer will be even better than if you just do it without emotion and thoughtfulness.

Tags

See also

New and interesting